17

Jade

So, it was 2 days before thanksgiving, and it was time to go home to celebrate before another month of touring again until Christmas and New Years. We are all going to spend New Years in New York watching the ball drop and Shawn is performing Stitches at the Macy's parade.I'm so proud of him. He's come such a long way. Who ever though that he'd make an album. Hell, who thought anyone would be in the place or the person they are today.

We were all just hanging out in the hotel room when Shawn started screaming 'oh my god'. He couldn't stop laughing. I grabbed the phone from him and looked at the video that J.C sent him of Kian. J.C stopped magcon for a few weeks because him and Kian were going on tour for 2 months. After that, he would come back and start magcon again. Kian said he might even join and Bart agreed to it. After all, he makes the rules. He is the creator. He says who comes and who goes.

Anyways, Kian was pooping in the dark because the bathroom light didn't work and he kept the door open. It was pretty funny. Shawn sent it to all of us and then started face timing Angelina. They are dating now. After the meet and greet he took her Twitter and they were dm'ing the whole week. Two weeks later, she asked him out and he said yes.

Taylor came over to where I was laying down and wrapped an arm around me. "So.." he says. "So.." i say. We look at each other and laugh. "COUPLE GOALS" Jacob shouts. He had the phone camera pointed to us. "EW' Ethan joked. I threw a pillow at his head and he pretended to fall down. "Hotel life" Grayson says to his camera. Everyone was laughing and joking around when Daniel called out for truth or dare.