5

Jade

I got off my flight and right away, I turned my phone on. I had 5 missed calls from Nash and my mom. I decide to call Taylor. He was supposed to be picking me up since Nash had a meet and greet with Cameron and Carter. 

Taylor: "hello?"
Jade: "where are you?"
Taylor: "Oh hey. I'm waiting for you by check out. I see you walking".

I hang up and walk to check out. I saw him, but I pass him. I grab all three of my suitcases and start rolling them. "Oh hey, let me get that for you," Taylor says, trying to grab all three of them. I let him grab them. I was too tired to put up a fight. I got no sleep during the flight. There was a lot of kids on that flight who just wouldn't shut the hell up. My lord.

Taylor leads me to his car waiting outside. Once I see it I roll my eyes. Really? I throw my two carry on's in the back and then open the door to get in my seat. Taylor hops in the driver's side. He looks through the mirror before pulling out and driving at full speed. What stupid person let him pass his driving test?
---
We get to the house and I already see a few cars parked in the driveway and along the street. How many freaking boys live here?

Taylor unloads the car. He leads me to the door and takes out his keys. He unlocks the door and lets me go in first. It smells of paint and some spots are not even finished. I let him lead the way. He shows me to the living room. I see five boys sitting on the couch. They look our way. I recognize them from Hayes' Instagram pictures.

"Guys, this is Jade. Jade this is Sammy, Dillon, Jack, Jack, and Nate". Taylor introduces. They all wave at me. I just roll my eyes and face towards Taylor. "Wheres my room?" I ask. I was already annoyed that I had to be here. I just wanted to go to bed and escape reality for a few hours.

Taylor leads me upstairs. He shows me to my door which is painted the most hideous color in the world. Pink. "Which goof painted my door?" I ask. Taylor chuckles. "Your brother. We told him that you wouldn't like it, but he didn't listen. I mean what girl even likes pink anymore?". Taylor so gets me.