4

Jade

It was the day. The day my stupid parents are sending me off to live with my stupid brother. My day would be a lot better if Will were here, but he had a game that he couldn't miss. Mom was going right after dropping us off at the airport. Nash, Cameron, and Taylor had already left last week. They were getting my room ready before I came.

It was only Hayes and me leaving. He was going to New York for a few more weeks to finish Dancing with the stars. I taught him a few dance moves before we left. Over the week, mom took my phone away and forced me to talk to Hayes. He's actually not as bad as I thought. I kind of enjoyed the time we spent together. He acts like Skylynn. Like their personality is the same. She was just a little sassier than him.

"Alright, kids. We love you so much. Hayes, we will see you next week. Jade, we will see you in two weeks. Please behave, please" my mom says. "I'm going to be late." Is all I say. I was still super pissed at her. I was mad that she was making me live with the devil himself, but I was glad to be getting away from a demon.

Mom tries to hug me, but I move out of the way and start walking to security. We already checked in my bags. Hayes catches up with me. Once he does, he sighs and looks at me with his blue eyes. Is it weird that I think my brother is cute? Oh well. I wouldn't date him though. He's my brother.

"Don't even" I say. Instead of lecturing me, Hayes ignores it. We are interrupted when a girl about my age comes running up to Hayes and I. "Hi Hayes!" She says. She was really pretty. Dark brown hair and dark skin as well. "Hey Teala," Hayes says. They hug and then Teala looks at me.

"Is this your sister?" She asks Hayes. "Yeah." Teala looks me up and down. "We've met before, I just don't remember your hair being pink" Teala giggles. I hate her already. "Well, I obviously died it," I say. I then turn my back to both Hayes and Teala. I have no time for shit like that.