9

Taylor

I tried to follow her, but she was too fast. Then when I went to look for the car it was gone. She was gone. That's when I heard a loud crash. I ran 2 blocks to see the worst sight ever. The girl that so broken, the girl that I adored, she was all bloody and unconscious. Her car was totaled. I quickly get my phone out and dial 911. After that, I call Nash.

Once the ambulance gets here, I rush over to them. "Immediate family only" the paramedic tells me. "I am her brother" I say, tears rushing down my face. "What's her name?" He asks. "Jade Elizabeth Grier" I stutter.

He lets me get in there with her, but I can't see her. They are rushing to stop her bleeding and there are many people around her. I need her to wake up. She can't die. She just can't. She can't give up on Skylynn.
---
Its been a month since the accident. Thank god she's still alive. We stopped magcon. We have been in North Carolina ever since the accident. The only problem is that she is in a coma. They said that she is doing well and her breathing levels are well too. I can't wait til she wakes up and I could see those beautiful blue eyes again.

I was in the hospital with Aaron, Shawn, Hayes, Mahogany, Cameron, and Nash. It's like we live here now. We barely leave the hospital. We have our chairs and that's all we need.

The others were in the family room, filming a video. I walked over to her bedside and took her hand in mine. I started messaging it until her hand twitched. I got scared, so I pulled away. Her eyes then twitched. Until finally, I could see her beautiful blue eyes again.

The light hit her too much at first, and then she adjusted. She looked at me, but I didn't see Jade. I saw a scared 16-year-old girl. When a 19-year-old boy looks at a 16-year-old girl, they see a baby. When I look at Jade, I see the person that I want to help and that I want to be with.

"Why am I here?" She asks. I walk over to her and hug her. She hugs back tightly with her one good arm. The one that isn't broken. "You're okay" I soothe. She was crying. She remembered. "How long has it been?" She asks. "42 days, exactly. " I say. She pulls me in for another hug.