11

Jade

It has been a week since the whole Taylor thing. Hayes, Carter, Cameron, and Nash went off to New York for the rest of the month for UNITED XXVI, so it was four fewer boys at the house. 

Well, actually 6 since Shawn is never home. He's always at the studio and Aaron moved in with Jack Dail and the Dolan twins. The Dolan twins are my age. 16.

It was only Taylor, the Jacks and I at the house. Mahogany was with her boyfriend Carlos, at the mall. Sadly, they told me I can't walk too much, or else my leg won't heal right, so I couldn't tag along as the third wheel. Matt was with Kenny Holland and Westley Stromberg.

Someone just busts into my room. It was Johnson. He was panting and laughing and he had his phone in his hand. "What'd you do now?" I question. Johnson smirks and walks over to me. He had locked the door and Gilinsky was banging on it for him to open it.

It was the ugliest picture I'd ever seen of Gilinsky. On top of that, he was going to send it to Madison, Gilinsky's girlfriend. I rolled my eyes. Ever since Gilinsky and Madison started dating, it has been all about Madison. He doesn't even pay attention to us as much anymore.

Jack doesn't like their relationship either. I like Madison, I just don't like that she takes Jack away from us all the time. Jack even treats his fans different now.
---
I walk downstairs with my own help since nobody was there to do it for me. It was only Taylor and me in the house and I couldn't find him anywhere.

Right as I was about to hit the last step, I slipped and right as I was about to hit the floor on my head, someone caught me. It was Taylor. Right as he was about to walk away, I grabbed his arm. He tried to jerk away, but he pulled me closer. Again, I was going to fall, but he caught me. I grabbed onto his neck and smashed my lips onto his.

When we pull away, he still had his eyes closed. When he looks at me, it was with shock. "I love you," I say. He pulls me in for a hug. "Be mine?" He whispers in my ear. "Always," I say.