14

Jade

It was a happy and sad day. Happy because I was getting my arm cast taken off. Sad because it was another day that Nash hadn't talked to me. Its been a week. He hasn't come out of his room or talked to me. Nothing. I feel guilty, but I don't. If it weren't for me, he would've been in jail for assualt. He also wouldve gotten a lot of hate. I feel guilty because I know he loved her, but again, its not my fault.

It was only one more month until magcon starts again. I was excited for the boys. I know that they loved doing it. Especially Nash. It will cheer him up. He lives for meeting all of his fans. He loves two things about being on tour.
1. Meeting and chatting with his fans
2. Having good laughs and hanging out with his best friends.

"Hey, you ready?" Matthew asks. Taylor was sleeping since he has a hangover. He went out with his friends Dillon and Michael last night, and he got really drunk. They were at Dillons friends party. I don't know who the other guy was. I think it was something like JC. I don't even know. All I know is that he was in a YouTube channel called o2l and he is going on the magcon tour with us along with his friend Sam. Guess I knew a lot more than I thought.

"Yeah" I say. He smiles and walks out. I walk into my closet and pick out a heavy sweater. It was starting to get a little windy out. Winter is sadly coming, but we won't be here for it. We will be traveling the US. I believe the first stop is San Fransisco. Their first show is in L.A though.
---
"All done" my new doctor tells me. I smile and thank him. Matt was waiting for me in the waiting room. He had glasses on and he was scrolling through twitter, following his fans. All these boys love their fans.

"Ready" I say. Matt looks up and gets up. When we get in the car, he plugs his phone into the aux cord. He opens Snapchat and points the camera towards me. My instinct is to smile.

"So look who got her arm cast taken off right now" Matt says. I show my arm to the camera and nod. "Yasss" we say in sync. We laugh and then the snap ends. He titles it and then goes to his music app.

He pressed shuffle on his playlist and a random song comes on. It was only the beginning and I already liked it. "Who is this?" I ask Matt. He turns his head towards me since it was a red light. "My good friend Trevor Moran. He just came out in this song. Its called I Wanna Fly. His other songs are cool too" he explains. That's a beautiful way to come out.