Chapter 3

Darby smiled up at him. "Actually could you call us a cab? She doesn't drink very often and those blue motorcycles got to her."

"I was just heading out for the night I can drop you girls off if you'd like?" He smiles and my knees get a little weak, he really is gorgeous. I shake my head at Darby and she just laughs.

"That would be great Kade." She replies and I poke her in the side. "It will be fine." She whispers to me.

Ugh! I don't trust this guy at all and now he is taking us home. What the hell is Darby thinking?

"Ok ladies follow me." He leads us to the back entrance of the bar where a limo is waiting in the alley. He opens the door for us and waits for us to get in. I steady myself as I climb into the limo. Falling into a limo would be embarrassing. He slides in after us and shut the door.

"What's your address?" He asks Darby.

"2100 Maple Avenue. King's tower." She says smiling. "Thank you for doing this."

"It's no problem." He pushes a button and a man speaks.

"Where to Mr. Jacobs?"

"Kings Tower James."

"Ok, sir."

"So kings tower huh? That's a nice place." Kade states smirking.

"Yeah, it is my dad wanted us to have the best." Darby shrugs.

He reaches across and pours his self a drink from the minibar. "You girls want anything?"

I laugh shaking my head. "I think I've had enough."

Darby grins. "You definitely have. None for me I have a late date after I get Addi settled."

"With who?" I ask her.

"That bartender. I told him I'd meet him after his shift. Plus it's only twelve it's still early." She grins.

"One of my bartenders?" Kade asks.

"Um yeah? I'm not gonna get him in trouble am I?" She asks. Kade laughs shaking his head.

"No, it's none of my business what they do after work as long as they do their job." He states. "Just curious who is it?"

"Jake." She smiles.

"Good choice he is a nice guy a bit of a player but nothing you can't handle I'm sure." He smiles at her. She laughs and doesn't say anything.

"So Addison what do you do?" He asks me.

"I have an event planning company," I reply. Not exactly sure why he cares what I do.

"Oh too bad we hadn't met previously. My sister was looking for a wedding planner." He states.

"Yeah, that's too bad," I say rolling my eyes. Like I needed his help getting clients or something. This guy is unbelievable. The limo stops outside of our building and he gets out holding the door for us.

"Thank you, Kade," Darby says as she climbs out. I follow after her but I trip over the curb and I feel my ankle twist as I try to stand. Darby grabs a hold of me holding me up.

"Addi are you ok?" She asks looking concerned.

"Sure." I lied trying to put weight on my ankle as I winced in pain.

"Bullshit, your hurt." She states.
"Kade do you think you can carry her upstairs? She shouldn't be walking on it."

"What?! No Dar! I'm fine!" I yell at her and begin trying to walk but soon realize it hurts too much.