Chapter 4

"It means that I always get what I want and if I want you I could have you.  A boyfriend isn't going to stop me." He smirks walking over to me. 

  Before I can process what is happening he is leaning over me.  He takes my head in his hands and places his lips against mine.  His kiss is slow and passionate.  I've never been kissed like this in my life.  I can't think straight all I can do is kiss him back.  He runs his tongue along my lips asking for permission.  I open my mouth and he glides his tongue along mine making me moan.  He runs his fingers across my cheek as he kisses me giving me chills.  I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me.  I smell his cologne again and the smell intoxicates me even more. I kiss him harder. 

   I hear the door to the apartment open and I push him away.  Oh my god, what did I just do?! Darby is standing in the doorway shocked at what she just walked in on. 

"Don't mind me.  Just yell if you need me Addi." Darby states and heads down the hall.  I hear her bedroom door shut and Kade smiles at me. 

"I guess I should get going since she's here but I really don't want to.  Do you want me to help you to your room?"

"I don't think that's a good idea, Kade.  What just happened shouldn't of.  I'm not that kind of girl, I don't cheat. I should have stopped you."

He laughs. "But you didn't Addison."

"No I didn't but I am now.  I think you should go Kade."

He shakes his head at me.  "You want me just as much as I want you, Addison.
When you realize that give me a call." He takes a card out of his pocket and hands it to me.  He puts on his shoes and picks up his jacket. "I'll see you soon Addison."  He grins and leaves.

My head is spinning I can't believe what just happened.  "Dar!!!!" I yell.

She comes out of her room and looks around seeing that Kade is gone.  "Ok what the hell happened? You were making out with him Addi." She grins.

"I'm well aware of what I was doing.  It shouldn't have happened.  I don't know what came over me.  I couldn't think and I really didn't want to.  I've never been kissed like that Dar.  It was so intense and passionate."

She smiles at me. "I think he would be great for you Addi.  It's obvious there is chemistry between you two.  You should have dumped Grant's boring ass a long time ago."

"Darby! Don't say that!  Grant is not boring he is just busy, and we are good together.  This shouldn't have happened and I'll probably never see Kade again so let's just keep this between us ok?"

"Whatever you say! But at least think about it Addi.  Kade is perfect for you and he wants you."

"You don't know that! He is a playboy Darby he can have anyone he wants why would he want me?" I huffed at her.  "I don't want to talk about this anymore just help me to bed ok?" She just rolled her eyes.

I stood up and with a little help I wobbled to my room, my ankle was better but still wasn't a hundred percent.  I changed and went to sleep.

The next day I woke up and the sun was shining through my window.  Oh shit, I pick up my phone and see it's ten a.m. Oh my god, I'm so late.  I get out of bed standing up slowly.  Luckily my ankle is fine but my head is killing me.  I pick up my phone and call my assistant.

"Hello, Hayes Event Planning how may I help you?" Nora answers.

"Nora it's me," I tell her as I go to my closet to get dressed.

"Where are you? Is everything ok? I was getting ready to send a search party." She asks.

"I'm fine just not feeling very well.  But I'll be in soon."