Chapter 7

Kade escorted me into the club, we passed everyone else and went right in.  The bouncer just nodded to Kade and let us through.  It was nice being with someone so powerful.  We went to our own private VIP section up above everyone else.  The music was loud and it was dark.  The strobe lights flashed different colors all over the floor. People were everywhere I've never seen a place this packed.  The waitresses wore little tank tops and shorts so small they barely covered their asses.  There were girls in cages wearing next to nothing dancing. 

   A waitress came to take our order,  she stands close to Kade smiling up at him.  "What can I get for you, Mr. Jacobs?"  She asks him as she leans forward I can see right down her shirt so I'm sure Kade can too.  But he doesn't flinch. 

"Whiskey on the rocks.  Addi what do you want babe?" He grins at me and the look on the waitress's face is priceless.  She is clearly pissed off that Kade ignored her. 

I smile politely at her holding in a laugh.  "Martini dry please."  She gives me a tight smile and disappears.
I start laughing unable to hold it in.
"Kade you don't have to ignore her because I'm here.  She's probably going to spit in my drink!"

"I'm not interested in anyone but you babe, don't worry about her.  She'll get over it." He states putting his arm around my waist. 

"Do women throw themselves at you everywhere you go?" I ask looking up at him.

"Sometimes why are you jealous yet?" He smirks.

"Not really it is actually pretty entertaining," I state.  Although it was funny to watch him ignore their advances, the thought of him looking at another woman did annoy me. 

"Entertaining huh? Glad you find it so amusing."

The waitress came back with our drinks.  She didn't even bother this time she just put them on the table and left.  "I guess she got the point," I tell Kade laughing.

"Good, the only person I want hitting on me is you." He winks at me and picks up his drink.

I move away from him laughing.  "And why would I do that?" I smirk taking my martini and sipping it.  I already have a buzz from the drinks at the hotel.  It isn't going to take much to get me drunk. 

"Because you want me." He states.  His eyes meet mine and my knees get weak.  

"Oh really? What makes you think that?" I ask trying to play it off.  I did want him, apparently, it was obvious. 

He finished his drink and set the glass down.  His eyes met mine and he walked toward me never looking away.  He stops in front of me and smirks.  "Because when I touch you, you shiver and when I kiss you I have to steady you because you stumble.  If you didn't want me you wouldn't have those reactions to me babe."

I laugh nervously.  How the hell did he know that? "Maybe I'm just cold Kade and I wobble because I'm clumsy. " I state.

He laughs.  "You can drop the act babe just be honest with me."  I look up at him.

  "Honestly? I think you must have had too many shots of whiskey." I smirk at him.  I'm not giving in that easily. 

"Addison." He breaths into my ear as he runs his fingers down my arm.  Chills run through my arm and I pretend not to notice but his fingers have left goosebumps on my arm.  He looks at my arm and smirks.  "I think I made my point."

I smack his arm playfully and he laughs.  "You ass!" I whine. "How did you know that anyway Kade?"

"Because I pay attention to everything you do babe.  I want to know everything about you." He whispers as he kisses me softly.   No guy has ever said anything like this to me before.  Did he really want to know me? Or was it just an act to get me in bed? Because if it was an act it was a damn good one.  It was the sweetest thing I've ever heard.