Chapter 24

When we entered our suite the view took my breath away.  The Eiffel Tower stood just outside our windows.  I couldn't wipe the smile off of my face even if I tried.  Kade chuckles smiling back at me.

"What do you think babe?"

"I think I have the most amazing boyfriend in the whole world!  This is gorgeous Kade!  I could stand here taking in this view forever."  There were two glass doors that lead out onto a balcony.  The Eiffel Tower looked so close by that I felt like I could reach out and touch it.  The room was decorated in ivories and cream.  White roses were placed on all the tables.  It was very classic-looking with hints of modern accents.  Breakfast had been placed on a small round table with all sorts of dessert pastries.  Kade sat down and wasted no time as he filled his plate. 

"I'm glad you like it, come eat the Eiffel Tower isn't going anywhere."  He smirked at me.  I continued to stare out the window as I sat down in front of him. 

"I still can't believe we are here!  I feel like I'm dreaming."

"It's no dream we are really here and we have a lot to do over the next few days so eat."

"Like what?"  I questioned as I placed food on my plate. 

"Like tour the city and spend some time in that bed."  He winked and I laughed. 

  Kade was right over the next two days we had been all over Paris to different museums and buildings.  We spent half of a day at the Eiffel Tower and quite a few hours in bed.  I was on cloud nine the whole time, this whole trip was truly amazing and it wasn't over yet.  On the third day, I woke up and he wasn't beside me.  I got up and searched our room.  "Kade?"  I called out.  When silence answered me I began to worry.  Where the hell was he?  I took my phone off of the nightstand and pressed his name.  It rang twice and then went to voicemail.  What the hell?  I paced the floor as panic started to creep in.  Why would he leave?  We could have anything he could have possibly wanted to be sent to us.  Maybe he had business to take care of?  But he promised no work on this trip.  I put on a robe and went out on the balcony.  The sun was high in the sky and the city below was busy with cars rushing back and forth.  I sighed and tried to settle my nerves.  I mean this is Kade, It's not likely he was kidnapped or anything.  He is more than capable of taking care of himself.  But it wasn't like him to just take off on me either.  I heard the door to the suite open and I jumped up abruptly. 

"Kade?" 

"Yes, babe?"  He smiled brightly at me as he walked through the door.

"Where have you been?! I called you!"

"Oh damn, my phone must be off.  I'm sorry I just went out for a walk.  I didn't want to wake you up."  He crossed the room and pulled me into his arms. 

"A walk?" He smirked and simply nodded.  If I didn't know any better I would say he was lying.  But why would he lie?  What would he be doing that he wouldn't tell me about? 

"Don't look so stressed everything is fine I promise."  He hugged me lightly before he let go.  I looked up at him and noticed a glimpse of something in his eyes.  I wasn't sure what it was but I was sure he was up to something.  "Go take a shower and get dressed Addi.  We have a few more places to see today before we go home tomorrow."  I nodded still staring at him.  "What is it?"  He questioned.

"I don't know you tell me?  What's going on?" 

He laughed lightly and shrugged.  "I don't know what you're talking about.  Go get ready we need to leave in an hour."  He took off his shoes and sat down.  "I'm going to call for room service what would you like Addison?"