Change is coming

I got home that night and Connor texted me as soon as I got home saying that he wanted to meet up with me and talk about more creative things and also get to know me better as a person. I agreed to meet him in a week's time as I was going away with my best friend, J.C Caylen's beach house for his birthday which ended up being one of the best weekends of my life. I have to admit to you as I am already being honest with you all, that I actually looked forward to seeing Connor after the crazy adventures with J.C and all the drinking we did. And I know that could be seen as a contradiction as I already said that I am not actually gay but there was something about Connor that made me actually fall in love. I did not at all plan to fall in love with Connor. Literally being honest. I had no intentions. It just happened and in a way, I suppose me being in a really horrid patch might have been a contributor but I am still unsure to this day. I remember meeting Connor at a small coffee inn in east L.A and I remember him embracing me with a warmth and love that I needed at the time. I do remember that as one of the more vivid moments in our relationship and friendship as it was the first time that I realized that I could be loved and that someone could care about me. It was really strange and I know that as I look back at it, it is really strange to meet someone and realize that something was missing. Maybe I really needed or maybe it was something that was a distraction. To be honest, at the time I had no idea and I still don't today and I suppose in life, it always confuses you until you don't understand it. I suppose something that you're wondering is what the dark and horrid patch was and this followed the meeting with Connor and does lead into another part of this story. All of this I shall explain.