1

Good morning or good afternoon or good evening OR good night.
To you! !
Well it me again well I hope people will like this story cause ive got some idea YAY. and plz plz read the others and vote or you already know comment..
Now enjoy bye...love ya..
S E L E N A

"Sell get ready me and you are going to the mall to go shopping....yeah you heard me perfectly well shopping,no buts now go get ready." My bestie

austin.

He's  gay

Got a problem with that!

"I dont want to" I said." Uhm in case you dont understand english let me say it again I SAID NO BUTS" he said oh well there is no way out of this one.

I got ready and went downstairs to see an austin standing at the door." Well I see you got ready sel" austin said smirking.

"Yeah obviously you can see for yourself" I said back. He grabbed my hand and got to the car and drove to the mall....ah the mall.

Well let me tell you some things about me let me start by

Im selena gomez *obviously*

Im 20 years old

I've got black-ish ir brown-ish hair or something.

Im not into those things that girls normally do as in shopping,I dont do dates unless im on a mission..you know what im saying.

Well I like the opposite like bombing,killing and stealing im the most wanted criminal and my gang or should I say my dads gang. But its the same because im the second leader. Im very good at this people.

Im a hitwoman. Yeah hitwoman ....no not hitting woman. Im a murder.

I guess you wondering how im going around but still a wanted criminal well it simple im using disguise.

Clever right???

Yeah very clever

"So sel wait here im gonna go get us some food. Okay" austin said I nodded and he walked off. I was looking around when I noticed the take a guess....no you guessed wrong

Its the KILLER 11 should I add the 's' because it not just 1 or 2 or 3 but 9.
Oh lord where is that dumbass??

I saw one of them pointing at me.

And you know what this means right? Probably not...it means
Run run run

Yeah i'll go with that and it not like I have a choice now do I?

I started run and they were following behind. I made it to the parking. I started fight the guys

And let me tell ya. I.can.kick.some.ass.

Well I used their weapons to kill them.

Stupid idiots.

6 down three to go.

"Well,well,well look who we have here...selena gomez" that stupid good for nothing said with a smirk. I was breathing very heavily  because of the fight.

"The one and only alive and kicking....how about you BIEBER" I spat the bieber and glared at him.

I swear if only looks could kill this dude here would have been dead by now but nah.

Why?

Because looks cant kill.

"Well im also chilled and please add alive and kicking for me..and wow girl you are cold blooded you dad taught you damn well there." He said. "But now too bad you ain't gonna see either of them how does that sound." He added.

What does he mean by that.

" what do you mean" I questioned.

" well I mean I will kidnap you,make you suffer, make you broken, make you beg for me..make you loose your innocents to ME. Make you become one of the killer 11s..and bitch imma  enjoy every second"he said.

"NEVER" I yelled and justin snapped his fingers and two guys came from behind me and hit me with a gun. And I fell and the last thing I heard before I blanked out was

We'll see about that princess.
####
What do you think
tell me if thus wasn't nice people I nailed it right? ?
Yeah definitely

Vote or comment.