3

S E L E N A

After eating I decided that it was time to go to action mode.

So I jumped and started throwing the plates that were on the table. I mean what else could I do, I got no weapons here.

"Sel. My darling Sel. My wonderful cold blooded Sel. If you know what's good for you than you better cut this shxt" Justin warned me.

"Or what huh. You gonna chain me again huh pretty boy." I said getting pretty angry.

"Ryan get this bitch where it belongs" said an angry justin.

Ugh to hello with his nonsense.

Then suddenly I felt a needle being injected into my skin.

Son of a bitch

Right then I fell to the ground,you might think that it made me faint but nah. It made me paralyzed. Yeah you heard me perfectly well okay. Right now I cant feel my everything. Wait let ne taste my voice.

"Damn you. Fuck you" right the voice is still there. Dont get me wrong here people I love my everything selena but you know I have to curse them.

"Not so tough now. Are we? Selena" said the bieber kid.

"Listen here bitch. You and your stupid bitches can suck my imaginary dick. Because my Fam is comming to get me." I yelled.

It quite hard not feels your body. Damn.

"No you listen here bitch. I own you now. You are mine now. And please your stupid little daddy wont fricking do any damn thing about it. You hear me" I said dangerously close to me.

And I spat on him. "Never gonna happen pretty boy." And ofcoarse he slapped me.

He forgot that he injected me and I cant feel anything or do anything.

"Chaz chain her"he said whipping his face. Well of coarse chaz did what be was instructed.

He picked me up and went to justin's room and chained me.

Yeah it his room.

"Sorry I gotta do this."chaz said,I nodded.

Maybe he'll be my friend.

I mean it like I'll here for.....ugh I dont.

Daddy better hurry up. Because I got better things to do than sit here.

Like missions and stuff.

I wanna get outta here.

_________________________

What do you think readers.

Please can yall follow me. I mean if yall want. I wanna make friends on wattpad.

I mean dont get ne wrong here. I wnt to chat with yall. Maybe yall can gimme ideas.

Kisses I love yall!!!!

Now keep on going.

Vote or comment.