5

S E L E N A

Well let me just say that I heard all the things that they were talking about. I mean this means that I can get outta here.

Well you must be wondering his I can use my body. Well it just that the injection only last for 45 minutes.

What!!! I just remembered that I got a bobby pin. How on earth did I forget about that. Ugh I can be very very stupid. I started to take out the bobby pin out of my hair.

I started to unlock the locker. And BAAMMM it opened. I unlocked my legs too and WALA.

THIS HOES ARE STUPID!!!

Then started to hear a bip bip sound.

Where the fuck is that coming from?

I checked myself and saw that it was my necklace.

Geezzz I forgot about my necklace. They are calling me,and next thing I know is that daddy appeared.

Necklace call. (I dont know what it called so please spare me)

Dad: darling are you okay? Can you hear me?
Me: yes dad I can hear you. Send austin to fetch me. The boys aren't here for now..track down my chip okay daddy...I love you im going to look for an exit.
Me: okay princess be careful

End of necklace call.

With that I went downstairs to look for an exit. I checked all the doors and they were locked then I saw a backdoor.

Please be not locked,please be not locked.

I went running with lot of hope and to find the door locked.

Damn. But ivan always kick the door right? Right.

I kicked the door and to my luck it fell down.

This bitches got no enough money to buy proper doors.

Once it fell down I quickly took off and saw austin's car parked. When austin saw me he quickly came to me and squeezed me with a bear hug. "Sel...I missed you a lot." Austin said. "I missed you too austin"

Right when I said that I heard a gun sound and then everything started going in slow motion.

Austin started falling down.

"No no no no no" I screamed.

He's dead he is fucking dead.

2 words..

Fuck them..

-----------------------------------------
________________________

Vote people vote vote

Comment people comment comment.

!!!!!