8

S E L E N A

I woke up and tried to stand up but I was holden back by an arm around my waist? I turned to look who was it to see a sleeping justin.

Cute. What the actual fuck am I saying he ain't cute

Oh yes he is.

No sel remember he killed austin yesterday in front if you. Gees and I had nightmares about it.

I got up to go use the bathroom. I used the bathroom and flashed it and went to the cabinet to look for a toothbrush which thankfully I got. It new people it new.

Gee I wouldn't use the same toothbrush as that asshole. No over my dead body.

I brushed my teeth d went back to the bedroom to find justin sitting at the edge of his bed. "Morning princess" he greeted I rolled my eyes in respond. "Sassy,I like it" said justin. "What is you problem I wanna go home"I said calmly. "Nah uh princess even though I like it when you are not shouting I want you here with me"he also said calmly.

I just sat down and watched tv. I mean what else could I do. "Letz go eat." I nodded not wanting to be beaten.

My body is still hurting from yesterday's beating. I followed justin out the room to the dinning table. "Heres your plate" said justin. My plate was covered with another plate on top of it.

I took the other from and put it on the table. Right there I swear I wasn't breathing. I rubbed my eyes to see if it was my vision but no it real.

There was austin's eyes and nose even his mouth.

"Like your breakfast princess" justin's voice brought me back to life. "No no no you couldn't" I said lowly not believing whats in front of me. Justin cracked up and laughed. Tears made ways out of my eyes. "You asaholes you cut him you flipping cut him into pieces didn't you?" I asked"you got that right princess,,you like it"

That was enough for me yo take in I took the knife that was on the table and went to stab justin on his shoulder. "Ahhhhhh!!!" He screamed.

Yeah that's right scream you childfucker scream. I stabbed him in the other shoulder. He screamed. I was enjoying this until he took the knife from me and stabbed my shoulder. I screamed loudly. "Look whose laughing now princess that right me. Although I got to say you are good with knives."he said.

I was bleeding so badly the boys helped me and justin.

When am I getting outta here?

____________________________________________________________________

Gee wat d u think?