7

S E L E N A

Justin unchained me and told me to go take a shower. Is this boy dumb or is he pretending because literally I cant walking.

"Uhm can you help me please I mean I cant walk" I asked,he nodded and carried me upstairs oh not so gently. Bursted. "Shower. You need it."he said before walking out. I got in the shower and the water rolled down my body. I swear I wanted to scream but I bit my lip to hold myself so I wouldn't scream. Geez it hurts. I screamed lowely so nobody could hear. I got out and wrapped myself with a towel and went to the bed to find clothes on the bed. I put them on.

I mean what else do you expect me to do here it not like im at home or anything. I feel so damn tired my whole body is hurting man.  I just fell on the bed and slept.

J U S T I N

Well mission accomplished. Austin's body I cut into pieces and put in a present box and guess where I left it. Yes correct. I left it at selena's house aren't I intelligent.

yes yes you are.

Wow im proud of myself did you see how I taught her a lesson. Never and I mean never try to escape sel,or you will sure meat the monster me.

"What did you do to her man?" Ryan asked. "Well let me just say I taught her a lesson. I beat her up obviously. And damn shes a screamed, cant wait to break her" I said the last part wiggling my eyebrows. I mean dont blame me okay her screams drove me insane. "Man you are nasty,cant we let her go,I mean we just killed her best friend" chaz said I became angry"let her go are you insane,shes staying here. She is going to lead us to power"I growled. "Whatever you say man,remember we are doing this for you,we dont wanna do it." Said ryan. Yeah they dont wanna do it but I do.

What ever justin wants justin gets niggas!

I nodded and went to sleep tomorrow is another day. I went up the stairs to my bedroom to find selena there peacefully sleeping on my bed.

Beautiful.

Seeing her like that made me regret beating her. Hahaha just kidding I never regret but I feel sorry. I kissed her forehead and wrapped my arm around her waist and fell asleep.

___________________________________________________________
Sorry for taking too long to update.