4

J U S T I N

Well that didn't go well,I mean that girl is super annoying im trying super hard not to hurt her but nah she wants the extreme.

I mean she spat on my face. On my fucking face.

What? it my face. I love my face. What can I say?

But she and her damn gang have to pay.

My plan is for the them to give me 100 million. Well atleast that what I told them.

Well the cold blooded will give me the money and of coarse I told them that they'll get the girl back but what they dont know is that. Im going to screw them.

Im going to kill them. I'll get to keep the girl. I'll get to see the girl suffer get tortured and puh-lease i've for no problem doing that to her.

She'll belong to me very very soon.

Mwahahahahhhhhhh!!!!

Okay JB I get that you are happy but whats with the evil laugh geez.

I ignore the voice in my head and go to skype call the Cold blooded.

But seriously people cold blooded psh that's a lame name. I would have preferred 'brown eyed',because they all have brown eyes in that dark eyes.

Once I reached my laptop I started skype call the so called cold blooded.

Skype call ****

Me: well hello there I see you've answered fast.
Ricardo: give my daughter back you skunkbag.
Me: hey hey ricardo. Chill dude,your daughter is fine just a little paralyzed that all .
Ricardo: what!!you son of a bitch,you paralyzed my daughter
Me: yeah and it no big deal.if you want your daughter. I want 100 million dollars.
Ricardo: dont you dare hurt her you skunkbag.
Me: or what huh. You gonna kill me.?
Ricardo: yeah that's definitely what im going to do
Me: nuh-uh not if I kill yall first ricardo. And ricardo I cant wait to get into your girl's pussy.
Ricardo: dont you da-

End of skype call.

I cut him off by hanging up on him I mean he was getting annoying ans damn was his was red.

Once I get that embersole out of the way. Im gonna be king of the south and north.

I'll have all the power. But now the power all belongs to the. Cold blooded. Lol.

I mean the name is just weird now I and the guys have to go do business.

"Hey boys...lets go do business" I yelled and they came down stairs.

"Are we gonna go and leave her" cahz asked

"Yeah im sure she is still asleep now lets go boys" I said to my best friends

They nodded ans we went to do business.

________________________
What do you think people.
Tell me if im not nailing it.