11

J U S T I N

Wow.

She's skinny and pale. I have to feed her. Even the colour in her eyes is becoming dull.

Fuck. I'm now making her breakfast. And Damnnnn she has to bath. The smell is well.....is smelly.

I know it's my fault that she is smelling but can you blame me, that punishment for her. I put the breakfast in the plate and put it in the counter.

She has to bath first.

I went downstairs to her. I went in to find her on the ground. I mean the ain't no bed, of coarse she go be in the ground what did I expect.

I went to her side. "You have to bath." and she nodded. I picked her up to my room so she can have a bath.

Once I reached my room I headed to the bathroom. Since she is obviously weak I go have to bath her, because seriously she can't even keep her head straight and her clothes have blood stains.

Wow I'm seriously a horrible person. But what can I say I love being horrible. ;)

I put her on top of the counter and took off her top and threw it on the floor. She was uncomfortable, I could tell but I could also tell that she was too weak to protest.

Damn was her body damaged.

I took off her bra and pants and everything. This is so tempting but I have to put it together.

I carried her to the water. I put shampoo on her hair. And washed it. I washed all of her body.

"I'm seriously surprised that you haven't said anything Selena"

"I thought you were gonna rape me" she whispered. Tears forming in her eyes.

"Yeah well I didn't okay."

I carried her and dried her body with a towel. I set her on my bed and looked for clothes that she could wear. (sweat pants and white baggy T and my boxers).

I went to her and helped her out on the clothes. "Thanks" she whispered. I nodded.

I took the blow drier and dried her hair. I'm very good with hair, I did her pretty well.

"I'm gonna get your food." I said and she nodded.

I went to get her food. Since it was already cold I waited for it to warm up in the microwave.

The microwave made a sound indicating that the food was ready. I took it out and went to Selena. She was already sleeping when I got there.

Poor thing.

Too bad she has to get up to eat. "Selena wake up"

She opened her eyes and I set next to her to fed her.

Why I'm doing this you ask? I seriously don't know.

I fed her. And she went back to sleep.

++++

Later that day I went to my office to get somethings done.

Next thing I see, is that Spencer, selena's brother is outside my house. Thanks to the cameras. I took my gun out. He was inside, he went to my room.

How the fuck does he know where I sleep and how did he get in!?

I went to my room, to see him about to wake Selena up.

"Not so fast Spencer Boy." I said with a smirk.

"Let her go Justin"

"And why should I do that"

I pointed the gun at him. "You wouldn't kill me in front of selena"

"Don't dare me Spencer you know I would" I said.

"You wouldnt" he was about to take his gun but I was fast enough. So I Pulled the trigger.

I hated him anyways.

Selena shot up and looked at me with a confused expression. Then she looked down, her eyes widened and she kneeled in front of her brother.

"No no no Spencer....wake up please, don't leave me please I'm begging." she sobbed uncrontrolably.

"Wake up, please you can't leave me." she whispered and I just starred at her.

++++
++++
++++

What d u thnk