14

Selena

I hate him so much. It's been a week since what happened and Justin has been cruel to me, not all the time but every time I disobey him he will hit me and not give me food for the rest of the day. Chaz and Ryan are the ones who give me food, against Justin's will of of coarse.

But I still don't like them.

He likes to bath me every time don't know why. At least he hasn't tried anything with me while I'm naked.

"Time to bath" Justin said. I kept quiet and stripped naked while he waited for me in the bathroom. I went in there to find him preparing the bath for me. He picked me up and put me in the water.

He started washing my body everywhere after he was done, he just knelt there and looked at me.

"What" I ask quietly.

"Have you ever been touched, I mean in your pussy" he asked with his deep voice.

Shocked by his words I instantly press my legs together. When he sees this he chuckled.

"I guess that's a no than" he said and pushed my legs apart aggressively.

"What...what are you doing" I whispered.

"What does it l look like" he responded.

This dude better be kidding.

He's gonna rape me isn't he?

I get his fingers touch my pussy, he was looking at me like I was some pizza.

"Don't do this" he pushed in his finger.

It felt good, but I'm not gonna tell him that.

I close my eyes at the feeling. He pushes in and out making me go crazy.

"Open your eyes, I want you to see who is making you feel good." I didn't open them.

" open your eyes selena" He demanded, fucking me hard with his long fingers.

"Ohhh...fuck it feels gd" I told him, looking at his eyes, my mouth shaped into an 'o'.

I was about to reach my climax when he suddenly pulled out.

"No no...please more." I begged like a five year old begging for a birthday cake.

"That was your punishment for being a naughty girl last week"

He stood up and left, leaving me frustrated and wanting to cry.

I tried finishing myself off, but justin budged in and stopped me.

That fucker and his fingers.