6

S E L E N A

FUCK THEM. THEY KILLED HIM.

Before I say that hw is dead let me check first. I checked him and his heart was beating.

Thank god.

"Sel...sel go go i'll be fine escape....they need you home. I love now go leave me here...just go" austin spoke with a weak voice. I did as austin instructed and ran,never looking back once I was about to climb the other gate I was stopped by someone's voice.

"You leaving so soon princess"

Justin.

Justin carried me over shoulder and went with me straight to the basement and put me on top of the table,and he chained me.

Ugh are they gonna stop the chain thing cause it not even funny anymore..what am I saying it was never funny. Ugh stupid selena.

"Why did you come here with me,I mean you just fucking killed my best friend!"I screamed as tears started to make their way to the floor. "Well princess you decided to be bad right. So you're gonna get punished" he shrugged his shoulder like it was nothing. "What are you gonna do to me you skunkbag" I asked. "Im gonna get yah whipped so badly" he said calmly. "And who the fuck are you to fucking whip me because last time I checked you are a nobody"I spat. That there was enough to pull his belt out and started whipping me oh so badly. "Justin stop you're hurting me you idiot" I screamed hoping that he will stop. "Say sorry say you regret escaping beg me to stop" he said like he was pretty powerful.

Not yet there bieber. Not yet there ma dad is still is.

"Never"I Screamed while crying my ass off.

I mean can you blame me this dude is whipping the living shit outta me and it not even funny.

After 1 hour 30 minutes I was pretty bruised and weak too. I have to give up I thought. "You gonna apologize now."he asked.

"Stop!!!please stop im sorry im sorry I give up"I screamed so loudly that the boyz heard upstairs." But I cant promise anything about not escaping I font wanna stay with you worthless people"I added which caused ne to earn a slap on my cheek.

What a big mouth you got there selena.

___________________________________________________________ do you like it?