Welcome Back

A/N: CHECK THE MEDIA! *u* You've no idea how I feel! :D

     I woke up with a smile on my face. I felt like changing my routine so I got out of bed and connected my phone to my speakers and put the music in aleatory. Suicide by James Arthur started playing, and even though it is a sad song, I somehow felt good when I heard it playing. It is how much I love the melody what didn't switch my mood. I made myself some coffee and went back to the bedroom. I just drank my black coffee sitting on the bed looking at the view I had from the big window in front of it. I had a lot to unpack, starting with the baggage I brought from New York because I also have to unpack what I had kept in a self storage here in LA. I just stared at the bags sitting on the floor next to the bedroom's door. I remember almost exactly two years ago when I first moved here, I lived in a studio and the very first day I was unpacking everything right away even when I felt tired. I was so excited for my audition for the character I had to let go of only to meet another one who would help me get through a lot. The call I got telling me I had Robin's character, the celebration I did by myself, which led to a celebration of two almost strangers. That almost stranger who led me to the life I am living now.

     I didn't even notice I got stuck daydreaming until there was no more coffee in my mug so I put it on the night table and went to open the bags I had to unpack. I got a text from Anna Sophia when I was taking my clothes out of the baggage.

AS: (Y/N)! You're back! I just saw your tweet, where are you staying in? I thought I would go visit you and hang out?

     I smiled and texted her back.

Me: HEYYY! Sure that'll be awesome! I'm at The Victor in Venice.

AS: Awesome! I guess I'll be there in about an hour.

Me: Oh, okay! I just haven't unpacked anything so there will be baggage and boxes everywhere 😆

AS: Oh, (Y/N), it's fine! I can help you then 😊

Me: You really don't have to 😅

AS: Oh, but you know I will 😆 What are friends for? So see you in a bit!

Me: Alright! Thanks 😊 See ya!

     I put the phone back on the bed and instead of continuing unpacking, I took some clothes out and went to take a bath. Ten minutes later, I got a call. I looked at the caller's name and it was Logan.

"Hey, buddy!" I answered.

"(Y/N)! Wow, I've missed you!" He said almost screaming.

"Logan!" I giggled, "how's it going?"

"Since the last time we talked... great! Not much has changed in a week, you know!" He said and I laughed.

"I know, I was just pretending like I never texted you. I thought you will get more interesting," I joked, and we laughed.

"So where are you staying? Did you get a place after all?"

"Yeah! I'm at The Victor in Venice. It was a last minute thing, Kendall offered me to stay at his, but I had already rented the apartment."

"Oh, nice! Can I go visit you?"

"Why do you ask, idiot?" I asked giggling.

"Because I wanted to know if I can go now, idiot!"

"Oh! Well, AnnaSophia is coming over too."

"Awesome! Then we'll have a breakfast party?" He asked and chuckled.