"Eat, Beach, Love"

The weeks passed so quickly from being in rehearsals to the start of the filming process and too fast for my liking we were almost finishing the movie. I even already got my first interview at Entertainment magazine for an exclusive of the movie.

I was waiting for my costar Logan at the lobby since I had the interview with him when I saw someone at the door, and then I realized it was James, James Maslow. I tried to ignore everything that was going through my mind. I just didn't want my fangirling to come out so I won't scare him or everyone here, so I calmed down, but I don't know if I made it too obvious.

"Hey! Can I have this seat?" He asked me, quite nicely.

I looked up and answered, "yeah! Of course!" I smiled.

"Wait!" He said as he got a better look at my face while he sat down next to me, "do I know you?" He asked eventually.

"I don't know, but I do know you!" It was so hard to keep it cool.

"Really? From?"

"Well, how's that I won't, you're James Maslow. Big fan" I smiled.

"Right!" He giggled almost nervously, "and you are?"

"(Y/N) (Y/LN)"

"Oh! Of course! You're Logan's friend, right? Yeah, you're that girl."

"So now I'm the coffee girl? Huh?" I joked. I guess he recognized me from the photos of the party.

"I didn't say it, you did."

"Yeah, ok!" I exclaimed and we laughed.

"It's nice meeting you, I heard you were eager to meet all of us."

"Yeah! I was looking forward to when Logan invited me to the party, I just assumed you were all going to be there."

"Too bad you couldn't but at least I got to meet you here, even though I'm pretty sure you were eventually going to meet us anyway," he smiled, "and what are you doing here at Entertainment?"

"I have an interview alongside one of my costars, it's an exclusive of the movie I'm in."

"Wow! I know how it feels. Maybe you're nervous, but just keep it cool, it's not that bad."

"Thank you! But I wasn't nervous, now I'm a little bit."

"Oh! I'm sorry that wasn't my intention, I should've asked first, I'm sorry."

"Don't worry! I'm all right, I'm a tough girl." I giggled.

"Hello! We're ready, you can come in Ms. (Y/LN)," a lady said to me.

"Oh! Ok!" I smiled at her, "but Logan isn't here yet!"

"Hi," I heard an already familiar giggle. I hadn't even noticed when Logan entered the lobby, "are you ready?" He asked.

"Sure! Sorry, I didn't see you!"

"It's fine! I just got here."

"Sorry," I said looking back at James, "this is my costar, Logan—"

"Lerman, of course! Pleasure to meet you, buddy!" James greeted him.

"You're James, right?" He asked and James nodded and they shook hands, "the pleasure is mine, dude!"

"We're ready when you are," the lady interrupted.

"Oh, sure, my bad!" I apologized, "we're ready! Bye, James!"

"Bye, See you later!" He waved at me.

The interviewer took us to her office and she started by asking me about the plot of the movie. After the interview, I went back to the studio to celebrate Thanksgiving with the crew. All of the cast and crew of the movie organized a big meal to celebrate it. We came to find out that it was also to let us know that production was having some problems with the rent of some key sets, as well as a delay in costumes for the next shootings. The dinner served as a goodbye-for-now since we had to wait for everything to be managed to continue filming.