Just Good Night

The sound of the alarm clock woke me up right away. Once I opened my eyes, I saw his beautiful face in front of me, I smiled.

"Kendall, wake up!" I touched his nose, "we have to pack up and go! Kendall!"

"Yeah... can we just stay here forever?" He asked mumbling.

"No! You have to keep doing the tour!" I giggled.

He opened his eyes and smiled, but his smile started disappearing when he realized that this was the last concert I'll do with them as I have to go back home to do another guest starring role in a show.

"Oh no! No!" He said with his eyes wide open, sitting on the bed.

"Calm, calm down!" I giggled, "you have just two more weeks to go, and then you'll get back home."

"But you'll be doing the show, and promoting your EP, and I'll be doing other things that will keep me away from you. This cannot happen, not now!" He interrupted me and put his hand on my cheek, "I'll miss you so much!"

"Stop it, drama king!" I smiled, "we'll figure things out later. I might need your help with my first album soon! And the show will take just two months and a half—" I got interrupted by a knock on the door of the suite. I excused myself and went to open the door.

"Morning!" I said.

"Hi! Is Kendall, by any chance, here with you?" Carlos said a little ashamed, but really worried.

"Yes! Uh... He-uh-he stayed here!" I said, and I felt my cheeks turning red.

"Uh... Great!" He smiled. It was that same smile he did that time he came to Kendall's to help us with a song for my EP.

"Carlos!" I said before he shut the door. He didn't let me finish what I was gonna tell him.

"Who was it?" Kendall asked, coming in the room.

"Carlos... He-he was asking for you!" I said.

"Oh no!" He put his hand around his neck and smiled, "they're gonna give us a hard time, definitely!" He laughed.

"He didn't even let me explain! He had this... smile on his face, and he shut the door," I started laughing too. He approached to me and lifted me up, our foreheads were touching and he smiled.

"It's okay! We know they will still play around with us even if you tell them what really happened!" He kissed me, and we got interrupted by another knock on the door. This time, we answered it together.

"Guys! It's almost time to go..." James said. Thank God he wasn't—"but if you need more time, you know... Let us know!" He smiled a little wickedly.

"Oh my God, James!" I said almost shouting at him, "you guys stop it!" I giggled.

"James!" Kendall eyed him, "I'm gonna go get ready to leave!" He said looking at me and kissed my forehead.

"Awww!" James teased.

"Stop it!" Kendall punched James' arm and went to their room.

Once we were all ready, we headed up to the airport. The last show I was doing with them was in Germany so once we arrived, they started to ask us lots of questions, and they also were teasing us with Kendall staying the night at my room.

"So you got a great night, huh?" Logan said, putting his arm around my shoulders, "nice move to keep you both satisfied for two weeks!"

"Logan!" I shout out, and pulled his arm off of me, "stop it, for real!" I smiled nervously, "we didn't do anything!"