I Know You Well Enough

"Good morning sunshine!" I barely heard Kendall's voice when he was waking me up.

"What?" I said with a sleepy voice.

"Let's go out!" He said so excited I couldn't help but smile.

"Out, where? What time is it?"

"Five thirty!"

"What?"

"Yeah! I know, but you have to work in the afternoon, I'm going in two days—"

"Okay!" I giggled, "let's go out!"

     We got ready and went to Central Park. We went in a bakery-cafeteria that was hopefully open at 6:30 a.m. We ordered our breakfast and once we sat down, I got a message.

"Oh! It's Peter," I said and put it back in my pocket.

"Just check it out!" Kendall nodded.

"I can check it out later! He will call if it's that important."

"(Y/N)! I insist!" He raised his eyebrow and stared at me.

"All right!" I checked the text.

Peter: Good morning! I got a call. Interview at 10.

"What?" I said almost yelling.

"What?" Kendall asked me and I showed him the text, "oh!"

"I'm sorry!"

"It's okay, we still have some time together," I wasn't really happy about that and he noticed by the look on my face, "(Y/N), we'll find a way, and besides I'll be there! Trust me, I've enjoyed these days so much. Even though I've had to be just around you. I don't care because at least I am with you, and when we're alone at the hotel... I like that too," he smirked.

"Why are you always right?" I smiled, "okay! I say we have a walk in Central Park, and then we go back to the hotel so I can get ready."

"The whole park?" He widened his eyes.

"No, silly! Just for a while."

     We went for a walk at Central Park, a walk of about thirty minutes, and then we headed back to the hotel. I took a quick bath, and just when I was out, Ike was already preparing everything to work on my hair and makeup.

"So are you going with her to the interview? Together? Like, is it for both of you?" Ike asked while he worked on my hair.

"No, I mean I don't think so! I guess it's just with (y/n)," Kendall answered.

"Actually... I haven't asked Peter! He sometimes comes with last minute surprises. I better ask him now!" I said and dialed Peter's number right away.

"Hello, (Y/N)! What's your concern?" Peter answered almost instantly.

"Uh... it's just a little question. Is NYMag's interview only with me? I'm afraid you didn't give me much information..."

"Yes! Why? Oh, but of course, Kendall."

"Yeah..."

"Well, you can definitely take him. Maybe an exclusive about you two can come unexpectedly fine! The interview will be about you, and your life when you were here in Broadway's theaters, and your life now as an screen actress, but he's part of you life now, so... I'll see if I can get it through"

"Aww! Why are you so sweet today?" I teased.

"Don't you start on me! Anyways, yes definitely take him, that'll be good press. I know you two are legit and all, but you know how the industry is. I got to go make some calls now, Bye!"