Tucker Gets More Than He Bargained For

Chapter: Tucker Gets More than he Bargained For

Author: Axel Otto

The spring of our senior year was something else. Prom caused a hell of a whirlwind for me, including lots of after school sex and in-school blowjobs, (yes, I was that guy) from every girl in a 10-mile radius who wanted to be my girlfriend so we could inevitably win prom king and queen. Quick spoiler, none of it worked. Yes, I was prom king, but no, none of the girls I was with won. Instead, some kind-eyed brunette won. She had a boyfriend, but I won king instead of him by some strange twist of fate. So I basked in the glory of winking at some pissed-off dude as I danced with his girlfriend in front of the whole school, and it felt great. 

But aside from prom season, there was a little more to my senior spring that's worth talking about, and his name is Cain Anderson.

Cain and I were working on a project for our history class one day after school at his house. He seemed like a normal enough kid, had good grades, and was even in most of my classes. He was that one kid that you'd probably look past at a party or in class, but then when you actually took a second to look at him you realized that he wasn't bad looking and that the dimples in his cheeks were honestly kinda hot.

By now, you probably know me. I'm blunt, I'm a dick, and I don't take no for an answer. And that's how I ended up fucking my first dude.

"So, you gay?"

I was in the middle of chewing on the apple I had just taken a bite out of, so Cain asked me to repeat the question, even though the red tint to his cheeks made me think he heard me anyway.

I swallowed. "Are you into guys?"

I remember Cain turning even redder, avoiding my stare as he rushed a quick, "No! No! What? Who said that?"

I laughed at his expense. Remember, I'm a dick.

"Chill, Cain. It was only a question."

I wasn't enough of a dick to keep pestering him about it, so we resumed the silence that had settled since we had sat ourselves down on the floor of his room, our textbooks and laptops open as we worked.

I remember looking at him a lot, trying to rationalize why I was in the mood to shut my laptop and straddle his skinny waist. By the time five o'clock came around, I had come to the conclusion that I was horny, and I really needed to do something about that.

Cain shut his laptop and took a deep breath of annoyance. "I fucking hate this class."

I agreed, shutting my own computer and packing up my bag. He stood up then, cracking his back, stretching himself out. His body was slim, unlike my own muscular frame. He was pale, but he pulled it off really nicely, just like Tuck did.

I think I had stared at him for far too long because when my eyes met his a few minutes later, his face was bright red and he made it a point to avoid my gaze. That's when I decided he would definitely be into me, (but let's face it, who wouldn't be?) despite his whole "oh, no, I'm totally not gay!" speech from earlier.

"So you sure?" Is what I think I asked him, not even trying to hide the fact that I was undressing him with my eyes.

He blushed again. "What are you talking about?"

I refrained from laughing, then leaned over and shut his bedroom door even though we were the only ones home.

"Axel," he threatened, his voice low. "I'm sure," he said, realizing what I was referencing. Despite the apparent conviction behind his words, I smirked.