Tucker Proves Himself Worthy

Chapter: Tucker Proves Himself Worthy

Author: Axel Otto

There was this game towards the end of the season, and it got a bit nasty. A couple of the guys got in a fight with the opposing players, me being one of them, and I ended up breaking my wrist and being benched for the rest of the season. Albeit, there were only two games left, but I still couldn't play.

It was an away game, so of course the second I got back I had to go to a hospital. Coach drove me, and when I got home, Tucker was waiting anxiously on my bed.

"God, Axel, what the hell! Toby said that Ryan said that you fought someone? And broke your wrist? AND went to the hospital?!"

Tuck was now analyzing me from head to toe, checking for other injuries, bruises, and abnormalities. Ryan snickered from his bed. He was lying there in a towel, watching the scene unfold in front of him.

"I'm fine, Tuck. Worry about the other guy," I joked, dropping my bag to the ground.

"God, it's your right hand? You aren't going to be able to take notes in class!"

That was classic Tuck, worrying about my study habits. I snorted. "I don't take notes anyways."

Ryan began laughing from his position on his bed. He grinned over at me. "Dude," he started, extremely amused with himself. "You aren't going to be able to masturbate."

As opposed to the nonchalance I handled Tuck's comment with, I let out an audible gasp as soon as the words escaped Ryan's lips.

"Not going to be able to masturbate!" I couldn't believe it. I wanked off three times a day on an off day. This was going to be an issue.

"Just go lefty, it's no different," Tuck suggested, shrugging. I nodded, agreeing.

Later that night, I did not agree.

Lefty was not the same. It had been three days since I had masturbated properly or had a girl in my bed, and I was not handling things well.

"God, you don't look so good, Axel." Ryan had said to me that morning. "You look like you got run over by a truck."

That was exactly how I felt. Except, yanno, like my dick had been run over by a truck. It was uncomfortably sensitive and, like, inflamed all the time. I couldn't even whip it out to pee without getting turned on.

It was a Wednesday, and I still didn't have a regular college chick rotation because of how often I had soccer, so I couldn't just call some girl over to whack me off. So, naturally, I went to Tuck's dorm.

"Clear the room because I'm about to burst."

John snorted at my arrival. He had gotten slightly more vocal since the beginning of the year, but he was still kind of a weirdo. Both of them were sitting in their beds, laptops on laps, textbooks and papers scattered everywhere. Tuck looked up at me, obviously amused. He had gotten used to my complaining over the past few days, and found it very amusing. I did not.

"Don't you smirk at me boy!" I wagged my pink-casted finger at him. "This is a real issue!"

"Ax, you've fucked tens of girls so far. Just text one of them, ask her to whack you off, then buy her chocolate or something. I'd call that an even trade."

John actually let out a laugh at that one (due to my constant complaining he knew my situation.) Tucker looked over at him and smiled, but John whipped his head back to his computer so fast I thought I heard something snap. He was furiously blushing.

"Tucccckkkerrrrr," I whined, both my hands gripping my swollen crotch. "DO something!"

"What do you want me to do!" He chuckled through his words. "Hire a prostitute?"

I glared at him, then turned towards John. "Hey, Johnny boy, do you mind taking a walk or something? I have to discuss something kind of personal with Tuck and I feel weird with you here."

"Axel!" Tucker scolded me. "It's his dorm too!"

John just shook his head and gathered his things quickly, shoving them in a bag and practically sprinting for the door, muttering something that sounded a bit like "entitled little cunt" as he left.

Well, I didn't disagree.

As soon as the door slammed, I laid out my proposition.

"Tuck, you gotta jack me off."

"What?! Ew, Axel!"

"You're my best friend! I need this!" By now I had already turned and locked the dorm room door. I knew Tuck would give in. He always did.

"Axel, pick any girl, or guy for that matter, hit on them once, then invite them over. Problem solved."

"Tucker, that takes time that I do not have. I'll turn off the lights, I'll provide some lotion, just pretend it's your own dick, please."

Tucker groaned. I shut the lights, then climbed over his school stuff and under his sheets. I could feel myself itching with anticipation. I literally almost came in my pants.

Tucker sighed, not actually having agreed to it yet.

"Take off your pants."

"YES!"
I had never taken an article of clothing off faster. I watched as he grabbed some lotion from his drawer, mumbling curses at me as I felt myself getting harder and harder.

Tuck was still muttering and not doing his job quick enough, so I reached over, grabbed his half-moisturized hand and shoved it around my dick.

Tucker gasped, and I groaned.

"God I'm so horny," I felt myself getting into that dirty-talk zone that I entered whenever I went too long without a fuck. I didn't think Tuck would appreciate that, so after he sighed and started giving me what I wanted, I shoved my hand in my mouth.

"Just tell me before you come," Tuck said tiredly. "Because I'm not changing these sheets."
I laughed through a moan of pleasure, and Tuck laughed along with me.

It didn't take me much longer after that, and as per his request, I told him before I came.

Like I said earlier, Tuck's hands had been in my pants before, but it was never anything like this. For the rest of the four weeks I had my cast on, if I couldn't pull anyone to relieve my dick stress, Tuck did.