Something About Cain

Something About Cain-Tucker

Honestly, I thought we had gotten rid of the fucker for good when we left for college. I thought all my weird feelings of bottled up anger, resentment, and the desire to push him down a well would finally subside after we left Fair Lawn.

Damn, was I wrong.

It was October, and we were scheduled for fall break. Well, everyone except Axel who was a division one athlete and did not have permission to actually leave the school. So naturally, neither of us went home that month.

It was a Thursday, the short vacation had just started. I had a naked sleeping Axel on my chest, we had no school for four days, and everything was right in the world. We had been wasted as all hell the night before, and I could already feel my head pounding with a hangover. The knocking on my dorm room door did no good things for the situation.

I glanced over at the unoccupied bed to my left. John had gone home for fall break, so it wasn't him knocking. I grew suspicious. Axel began stirring, and I nudged him.

"Get up, someone's at the door. It's for you."

I didn't actually know if it was for Axel, but things like that usually got him excited, and I really didn't feel like getting up. Axel sprung right up, though, jumping out of the bed stark ass naked.

"Ax, you're naked." I chuckled as he turned around, giving me a full frontal.

"Toss me your boxers, I haven't done laundry in weeks."
I muttered an "Ew," at him whilst maneuvering myself out of the boxers I was wearing. I tossed them at him, watching him put them on before he quickly pulled open the door.

"Holy crap, it's CAIN!"

Never were there four words uttered that inflicted so much physical pain on my entire being. I didn't realize how much I actually hated the kid until I hadn't seen him for a few months. I watched him as he threw his grubby little hands around my best friend like I wasn't even there.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Axel was beyond excited.

He had allowed the specimen into my room and then promptly closed the door, locking us in with it.

"I guess I was bored. And I'm on break. And I missed you."

Axel hugged him again, and I actually felt vomit rise in the back of my throat. I gagged. The kid looked over at me for the first time, his eyes twinkling with this strange sense of power, like he knew how much I hated seeing him touch Axel.

"Cain," I grunted in acknowledgment.

"Hey Tucker!" The fake excitement in his voice made me cringe. I mimicked his grossly attractive voice under my breath. As I observed him, I realized how truly annoying it was that he was so trim and fashionable and well sculpted.

Axel saw me mumble something, then shot me a look. I snorted, then fell back into the pillows on my bed.

Ax turned back to Cain. "How's NYU?"
Cain smiled. "It's awesome. The people are so cool. Are you wearing boxers instead of briefs?"

I sat back up. I didn't like that Cain knew what kind of underwear Axel preferred. I didn't like that at all.

Axel laughed. "They're Tuck's. I haven't done laundry in weeks. Speaking of which..." Axel turned to face me, giving me his trademark, pleading, get-out-of-here-so-I-can-fuck eyes. He's used them more times than I'd care to admit. "Can you go do that for me, Tuck?"

He wanted me out so he could fuck Cain, I wasn't dumb. But this was my bed, these were my sheets, and he was my boy. I wasn't going to go down easy. But still, I nodded at him.