The Betrayal

Hi guys this is my first fanfiction so don't be hard on me if I utterly fail but otherwise enjoy the story. BTW I'll be spelling Percy's code name without the accent on the O and I have not totally decided if this will be a Percabeth story. Oh and I'm not American so I'll spell things like Honour and Valour the correct way with a u.

Pistos POV

"Pistos get your sorry butt over here right now" screamed Alpha

"NO" Pistos whined

"Fine am I going to have to drag you all the way to Chaos if I have to" he threatened

Alright, alright" muttered Pistos before getting up and closing his eyes and concentrated on Chaos Office. He opened his eyes to find himself in a very comfy chair and a very anxious Chaos sitting behind a desk.

"Percy..." began Chaos very carefully.

"Pistos" Percy growled "Percy is somebody else"

"Alright Pistos I have another mission for you" he muttered nervously

Pistos frowned wondering what was so bad about the mission that Chaos was so nervous about Pistos loved missions.

As if he read his mind Chaos answered very quickly "YoumustreturntoEarthanddefeattheGaiatheEarthgoddessbecauseshehasrisenagainwithallherchildren"

All Pistos caught was Earth before he flashed into a flashback (see what I did there!)

Flashback begins

Percy had returned from his quest for Athena in order to ask Annabeth to marry him. Heading to the Athena Cabin he walked past the Zeus cabin to see Jason glare at him him anger. Percy suppressed a sigh ever since his half-brother James got here most of the campers started treating him like dirt. The ones who didn't were Thalia, Grover, Frank, Hazel, Chiron, Malcolm, Leo and of course Annabeth. But Thalia, Grover, Frank and Hazel were hardly around and Chiron was usually busy teaching younger campers while nobody knew were Leo was after his disappearance and apparent death after the Second Giant War and I wasn't really close friends Malcolm so all he really had was Annabeth. He arrived at Cabin Six and knocked on the door and it opened with Malcolm appearing on the other side.

"Oh hey Percy" said Malcolm

"Hi Malcolm will you tell Annabeth to meet me down by the beach when she gets back"

"Sure" said Malcolm not meeting his eyes

"Alright bye"

Percy happily strolled downed the grass to the beach whistling a happy tune as he watched the Hecate cabin climb the wall, they had put a fireproof spell on themselves so they climbed the wall with ease. As he arrived at the beach he sat in the shade of his favourite tree glancing around he saw a couple by the dock kissing it was a girl with blond hair who looked strangely familiar and his arrogant half-brother James Irving under closer inspection Percy realized the girl James was kissing was Annabeth. Running up Percy angrily shoved James off Annabeth before wheeling around and screaming

"WHY ANNABETH, WHY?!?"

"P-P-Percy it's not what it looks like"

"Oh yeah so you weren't just kissing James"

"I-I-I" she looked down

"Thought so, here take this it was a surprise" throwing down the ring box before storming off

Arriving at his cabin he grabbed his bag and stuffed it full. After pausing he wrote a short note

-I'm sorry for whatever I did to be treated like this goodbye.

Opening the door Percy ran out of his cabin stopping only once to press his hand against Thalia's Tree.

~TIME SKIP~

Percy was about to die. After surviving on his own for so long (3 months) he knew he wouldn't be able to fend of the last attack. Surrounded by 5 hellhounds, a gash in his side from an empousai, and dead tired after having run for so long Percy gave up. Right as one of the hellhounds was about to pounce a portal appeared and a young-looking man stepped out barely giving the hellhounds a second glance he flicked his hand and they exploded into dust.

"Who-o-o are you" asked Percy

The man smiled and said "I am Chaos ruler of the Universe"

"Oh, that's cool" was all Percy could think to say

"Percy I have appeared to you to ask you to became the commander of the Army of Chaos, but if you do choose to say yes beware as the last demigod who became the commander died from mysterious causes his second day on the job"

"Yes" Percy said "I'll become commander"

"Good" said Chaos not looking at all surprised.

"But I want another name" said Percy

"Whatever you want' said Chaos

"I'd like to be Pistos" decided Percy

"Good, now get some sleep Pistos" said Chaos as he snapped his fingers.

Pistos awoke to see Chaos looking above him.

"Now," said Chaos creating a ball of energy "It's time to get your powers"

"HUH" said Pistos before the ball smashed into him. It flooded Pistos with pain but was gone in an instant standing up Percy wobbled a bit before asking "What did you do to me"

"Oh" said Chaos "I just upgraded a bit of your powers and gave you new ones now you can create and control ice, your hurricanes will be slightly more controllable, you are completely fireproof, your skin has returned partially back to the Achilles curse except with enough force you can still be injured along with giving the ability to deflect magic but you can still be harmed by that to, and you have 1 or 2 abilities of each of the 12 Olympians including Hades and Hestia and excluding your father as you already have his powers. From the Olympians you have Zeus' ability to fly and control lighting, Aphrodite's ability to use charmspeak along with being immune to it, Dionysus ability to induce hallucinations, Hephaestus' ability to control fire, Hestia ability to warm all, Hermes' speed, Hades ability to control the dead and shadow-travel, Demeter's ability to grow plants at will, Apollo's ability to heal, Artemis' hunting and tracking skills, Athena's strategy, Ares skill with weapons, Hera's ability to shapeshift, along with being immortal unless killed in battle, oh and be careful when you step or you might accidentally cause an earthquake.

"Dang, I must be like ultra powerful"

"Well you are now one of the most powerful beings in the universe"

"Cool" said Pistos.

Flashback ends

Pistos woke up.

"Are you okay Pistos, if you don't wa-" Chaos began to say before Pistos cut him off

"I'll go" he said as he got up and left the room.

Yeah it's the end of the first chapter! BTW sorry it's kinda generic and if I'm slow updating but I've got a lot of schoolwork. Thanks in advance for understanding bye! Oh and I don't PJO or HOO but Rick Riordan does!