Operation: Rescue Rome

Oh no ROME IS UNDER ATTACK. Luckily the Greeks have come to help or will they???

Pistos POV

The counselors from each cabin were all gathered around the table. Each were a bit grumpy for being awakened so early in the morning. Clarisse the only who seemed wide awake asked

"So what's the problem?"

Annabeth answered "This morning our border patrol found Hazel Levesque and her horse Arion just inside the border. From what should she said Rome is under attack and they're losing."

I cleared my throat and said "We will be going to help the Romans correct"

She nodded

"If that is the case I shall send part of army there right now." Taking out my uniphone I texted Alpha and told him to use the X-Portal and to bring a magician, weaponsman, a troop. and a medic. He texted back okay and left. Looking up I said "They're there"

"How did they get there so fast" questioned Clarisse

"They used the X-portal" I said

"Which is what exactly?" Annabeth asked.

"It is a emergency use portal that can be used once before needing replacement. It can only send a maximum of five people extreme distances in an instance".

"Well then, how are we going to get there?!?" Clarisse demanded

"You could fly pegasus' over there" I suggested

"That will be way to slow" Clarisse answered

"I already have part of my army fighting there and I'll be shadow travelling they're with with my team. We have the ability to bring 13 other members with us for such a distance."

"Well I'm coming" Clarisse demanded

"And me" Annabeth exclaimed

A couple others chimed in including Piper and Jason.

I headed out quickly calling out for Gamyra I said, "You're in charge until I get back" before yelling at two swordsman in the army to come join me. Glancing over at the demigods I saw Annabeth doing the same.

Once the group met everyone circled up. In the end 15 other demigods joined in as Nico and Hazel (who had just healed) were coming and they could pull their own weight. We linked hands in the shadow of the Big House as I counted down to 1 and melted into the shadows

We zipped through the shadows as if it were a roller coaster before popping back into existence. After doing a quick body count I glanced at the Fields of Mars and gasped at the carnage before me.

I saw Luke and my others fighting well my medic were working overtime with some Romans to heal the others. I quickly surveyed the enemy. There were roughly 600 monsters left. Grabbing my bow I rained down as many arrows as I could before jumping into the battle.

Glancing back I saw the others charge in behind me. I was quickly met by 2 dracanae who where quickly cut down. Running wildly across the field I ripped monsters to shreds. The Roman cohorts managed to regroup and began to retaliate. My team was taking down monsters with incredible speed and the Greeks were one killing machine. Slowly the tide began to turn.

We had just reached the final hundred of monsters when I heard a large cry looking up I saw a giant eagle fall out of the sky as a flock of gryphons descended on us each carrying a dracanae. I sighed and muttered "No one said ot was going to be easy"

Flying up into the air with Jason I began slashing at my opponents while the rest took care of the ground troops. We were halfway through this wave when the next arrived upon the hill. To make it even worse they were being lead by Hyperion.

Leaving the others I divebombed Hyperion pulling him away from his troops I barely got up before he swung his sword nearly taking my head of. I quickly countered but was blocked. He sneered and said "This will be your doom"

I shook my head in disagreement and engaged him. He quickly brightened himself nearly blinding me but I summoned a hurricane dousing him and buffering him back.

Snapping my fingers I created several illusions of me as my hallucinations wouldn't work on a being of his power. I got in 4-5 good jabs before he managed to locate me. My illusions disappeared as I went all out attack.

We battled for a good 20 minutes before I saw my opening with a quick flick of the wrist I sent Hyperion's sword flying. I then kicked him down and stabbed. He managed to get his arm up and block it but screamed in pain and clutched his arm as golden ichor leaked out. In a flash I lashed out decapitating him.

Turning around I saw monsters were slowly beginning to overwhelm the campers picking up Hyperion's head I flew into the air and announced "Hyperion is dead!"

When news of his death reached their ears several monsters turned and fled although hundreds still fought on knowing they could still win. Realizing now was probably the time to use my other powers I pounded the Earth unbalancing most of the monsters. The demigods took this to their advantage slicing through many monsters.

The monsters quickly realized I was the main threat and they all charged me ready to kill. I blasted them with an inferno of fire leaving all monsters other than the Cyclops within a ten meter radius dead. I quickly unleashed a bolt of lightning killing the remaining cyclops in the area.

Backing away in fear of what I just did the monster army turned and ran. I pulled out my bow and quickly shot as many down as I could before turning to help tend to the wounded.

Midway between helping one of the injured romans I heard footsteps and turned to see Reyna, Frank, and Annabeth.

"Hello" I said

"Hello Pistos, on behalf of the roman army we would like to thank you and your men for your aid during the battle" Frank said

"You're welcome" I answered

"We would also like to know if you could spare us some of your men" Reyna asked

"Sure, I'll leave the weaponsmen, magician, medic, and Huntress with you"

They nodded their thanks and left. Quickly healing the wounded I was on I went to confer with Huntress and those who were being left behind. After a quick chat I asked Annabeth if the demigods were ready to leave. She nodded yes and announced we were leaving.

A couple minutes later we linked up and melted into the shadows heading to camp.

Sorry about not updating in a long time just don't hurt me please I've been busy. Disclaimer PJO and HOO don't belong to me they belong to Rick Riordan