I'm Suppose to Save the World... Again

Percy POV 

We were suddenly all sitting at Chaos' desk while he was enjoying a bowl of ice cream. Dropping it in suprise he exclaimed,

"You're back!"

"Yeah and we got the prophecy," I confirmed.

"We should head to Earth now," he said standing up preparing to teleport.

"Woah, woah, woah I'm still nauseous. Give me a moment," Nereida groaned.

"It's been a moment!" cried Chaos after a second before teleporting everyone back to camp.

"Ugh," moaned Nereida grabbing her stomach when we reappeared back in camp. We were in the Rec Room of the Big House. Seconds later Connor and Travis walked in. 

"Alert the Head Counselors of a Emergency Meeting we have the prophecy."  I commanded. They stared in shock before nodding their heads and rushing out the door. 5 minutes later Jason and Piper walked in. I nodded to them in greeting before asking "How are Romans doing?"

"Fine most of their defenses are rebuilt and they're prepared for another attack," he answered. Soon after all the Head Counselors arrived along with my Warriors and Commanders.

"Good news we have the full prophecy," I started and was greeted with several relieved smiles "However not having the prophecy won't prevent Order from taking over the world and we must stay on guard." I finished.

"Uh so whats prophecy?" asked Travis.

"In order to keep the prophecy out of Order's hands we will not be disclosing the prophecy to you not because your demigods as most of my army will also not learn it. We've kept secret this long and we wish for it to remain secret," Chaos explained. Their were a couple of angry eyes but most people seemed to agree with Chaos statement.

"Be prepared war could be upon us at any moment. Dismissed," I said hastily wrapping up the meeting. Most of the counselors shuffled out. All that was left me, Luke, Annabeth, Chiron, and Chaos. Chaos looked at me expectantly. Unfurling the paper I read out,

"The Perfecter of Worlds now free

Shall begin his reign of terror mercilessly

A great battle shall end the despair

The Champion of Chaos a great weight he shall bear

For until the greatest hero arrives

Will there be any chance that the world survives"

"Well that's cheery," commented Luke.

"So a big battle that was already obvious," Chaos murmered

"It seems to suggest that Pistos will be doing some other task before the battle and once he returns will then the battle be able to be won." suggested Chiron.

"Perhaps," murmerred Chaos deep in thought"or maybe... no that is just a silly thought. Perhaps we just need some time sleep and think."

"Alright," the other 3 in unison before departing the room. Chaos looked over at me and opened his mouth.

"I know what you're going to suggest revealing my identity could be when I truly "arrive" as the Greatest Hero."

"But..." he said

"Very figurative language even for a prophecy because some would argue I still haven't really changed." I said

"Well your relationship status did," he noted

"About that how long did you know about the whole love potion deal?"

He looked like schooled child when he answered "500 years or so?"

"And you never told me?"

"Well I didn't really think it was that important... until the thing that happened like 5 years ago... but then it had been 500 years and so ya..." he trailed off

"What happened like 5 years ago?" I demanded

"Annabeth should really tell you it has to do with Abby."

"With Abby? How?"

"Just talk to Annabeth?"

"You're insufferable!" I yelled before storming out of the room and right into Annabeth. She looked highly concerned.

"Do you want to talk?" She asked

I was about to refuse before I remembered Chaos' words and agreed. "Sure. Meet me at the beach in 10 I need a small break."

"Ok, see you then" she replied before walking off.

"What in the world is Chaos not telling me?" I mutter to myself before heading to the ship.

10 minutes later I arrived at the beach to see Annabeth there watching Alexa and Abby play in the sand. We sit there for a few minutes before Annabeth breaks the silence,

"It's weird being immortal. Seeing Alexa the great who-knows-now what grand-daughter of my ex-boyfriends mother. I still remember her. Baking cookies what not she was my comfort for the longest time when she died... my life went dull just a constant search for Percy nothing else mattered. He was my everything. Until," She paused and stared sadly out over the sea, "Until Abby she's my daughter. Mine and Percy's."

I nearly choked when I heard that, "But you haven't seen him in..."

"She's a brainchild. No Daughter of Athena's has every birthed one before. Then again none had ever lived for 500 years without their loved one. She was literally formed in my mind and birthed because I missed Percy so much for so long." That's when she began crying "I'm assuming that's what Chaos wanted me to tell you about Abby?" she sobbed.

Carefully wrapping my arms around her I answered "Yes."

We sat their for a couple of minutes. Me in silent contemplation over whether to tell her or not about myself. "Annabeth..." I begin. She looks at me waiting. Finally I just say "Take off my hood." She tentatively reached for it before slowly pushing it back revealing my black hair, sea green eyes, and handsome face. She stared taking it all in and blinked as if to make sure her eyes weren't deceiving her before whispering one word "Percy."

Another chapter down onto the next we go. As always the great guy known as Rick Riordan owns PJO and HOO not me.