Return to Earth

And so the story continues what shall become of our great hero now????? MWA HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Pistos POV

I was pacing around the room waiting for the others to arrive I had told them we'd be leaving in five minutes but that was seven minutes ago. Finally Luke and the rest of my team stepped in.

My team (The Warriors) consists of 10 people (including me)

Me or Pistos

Luke Castellan or Alpha

Beckendorf or Forge

Silena Beauregarde or Charm

Zoe Nightshade or Huntress

Bianca di Angelo or Angel

Leo Valdez or Torch

Calypso or Moonlace

Ethan Nakamura or Revenge

Micheal Yew or Arrow

Along with Division Prime of the Chaos Army led by Gamyra Dundalaz from Planet Atonica located in the 3rd Galaxy. Grabbing the keys to the Tsunami my favourite ship of them all (the others were Earthquake, Flare, Eclipse, Tornado... the list goes on) and I tossed them over to the pilot and climbed on board with the rest of the army. What made these ships awesome was that they could bunk a whole division plus my team each person getting their own quarters. Each division of the army was made up of 100 people including 1 commander, 3 sub commanders, 4 pilots, usually 3-4 tacticians, 10 highly trained practitioners of magic and 10 highly trained weapons-men including swords, bows, spears, knives , you name it, medics and the rest were troops. All members of the army also got cloaks with hoods that hid our identity and could only be taken off by us.

Of course the ships naturally toke up a bit of space hopefully they would fit on the strawberry fields, hopefully.

After a long afternoon of flying through asteroid fields and dodging comets Earth finally appeared. We arrive above Camp Half-Blood about 25 minutes later landing on the strawberry field are doors opened and we all gathered outside to a very hostile group of demigods. Duh thought Pistos they don't know who we are and we just destroyed their yearly crop of strawberries. Turning around Pistos thought about how 500 years ago he had stood on this ground and it had barely changed except for the fact that the Big House was purple.

Thats when she spoke "Who are you guys?"

Stunned Pistos wheeled around to see his girl- no ex-girlfriend Annabeth Chase. Staring uncomprehendingly at her wondering how she was still alive. Shaking it off Pistos responded

"We are the army of Chaos here to aid you in the war against Gaia"

"As if we need your help" scoffed a voice in the back glancing to his side he say the face he never wanted to see again- James Irving. " I bet I could beat you 1 on 1"

"Huh" said Pistos flicking his hand dismissively turning to Chiron who had been standing beside Annabeth he said "Well I'll be on my ship, if I'm needed please tell one of my warriors they are the members of the army that wear an armband with a W on it" Turning around I heard my half-brother yell

"So we fight tomorrow at noon"

I turned around and nodded my head before heading to my chambers.

Annabeth POV (Didn't see that one did you, oh wait yes you did)

Ugh whoever that annoying commander was couldn't he have actually spoken all he did was ruin our strawberries, come on out here, tell us he was helping us in the war, and agreed to fight James although that l be awesome watching as James humiliates himself against she stopped thinking for a second realizing she didn't know the commander's name.