Dining and Dueling

Guess what happens!?!?!?!?

Pistos POV

As I walked towards the Dining Pavilion I noticed a small detail that could cause a bit of a problem. There was a table for each cabin plus the table that Chiron sat at. This is a problem because for one I have 110 army members (including me) who needed somewhere to sit and secondly they're very hungry. Realizing I needed a solution a quickly pulled out my UniPhone Gen 6021 fully equipped with the monster-proof and detection app and called Chaos. He answered,

"Hello Pistos don't tell me there's a problem already!"

"While actually the Dining Pavilion needs more picnic tables."

"Doesn't the ship have dining quarters?"

"Nope!"

"Remind me to install that next time."

"Sure thing Lord Chaos Supreme Ruler and Creator of the Universe!"

"Pistos..."

"Yes."

"Shut up I'll be right there."

I clicked off my phone and placed it into my pocket when Chaos appeared right in front of me. When Chiron say him he gasped and bowed down, the campers followed suit.

"It's alright no need to bow" Chaos told them. They straightened and a young boy from the crowd asked,

"Uh, who are you exactly?"

"I'm glad you asked, I am Chaos Creator of the Universe and right now I'm here to expand your Dining Pavilion!" With a snap of his fingers he disappeared and a new pavilion built itself beside the old one. On each of the picnic tables it had cards saying Reserved for the Chaos Army of Awesomeness. Thank you Chaos I thought to myself. As we were all settling for diner James Irving stood up to make an announcement ringing his spoon on his cup he tried to get everybody's attention. Realizing that wasn't working he yelled out,

"As you know this morning I challenged Pistos to a duel" now people were looking mildly interested and he continued "earlier I said it would take place tomorrow but I have changed my mind I want it to take place tonight after dinner, that is unless Pistos wants to withdraw?"

Everyone's eyes drew my way as I continued to speak to the other warriors. I continued to speak ignoring James altogether. After a bit a turned around and feigned surprise, "Why are you all looking at me?"

The young boy from earlier answered by asking "Are you going to fight James tonight."

"Fine, fine if he wants his doom to come early, when do you want to fight James?" I responded.

"An hour after dinner." he said.

"Why wait so long" I challenged.

"Um because I have to digest my food?" he answered.

"Please, a good warrior has to be ready to fight at anytime." I said dismissively.

"Well ummm.... It's because I have to do the dishes after dinner"

"Why?" I asked

"Um... well.... it's............... punishment." he murmured

"Tisk, tisk" was all I said before the whole pavilion started laughing uncontrollably. Grinning I sat back down and said to my comrades "Who's ready for dinner?"

Dinner was going wonderfully I was having and an amazing slice of pizza made even amazinger (I wonder if that's an actually word) by the fact that the whole thing was blue! I don't know how but blue just made everything so much better! After taking a sip of my cherry coke (which was obviously blue) I ordered a side plate of blue jelly beans because why not? After gorging on all the blueness for a couple of minutes I felt a pair of eyes staring at me. I turned around to see Malcolm looking at my food. Uh oh I thought of all the kids who saw me eating blue food it had to be a son of Athena who will probably wonder why I'm eating all blue food and maybe figure it out. He shook Annabeth shoulder probably going to show her my food. Luckily she was busy trying to spoon-feed a younger daughter of Athena who didn't want to eat her peas. Taking my chance I wolfed down the rest of my food and gulped down my coke. My team stared at me ubcomprehensively as I downed the last drop of my coke. I signaled a tell you later sign and glanced back to where Malcolm was getting glared at by Annabeth for distracting her. I sighed in relief.

~An Hour Later~

I stood in the corner of the arena waiting for James to arrive I was trying to decide if a kick his butt right away or allow him to exhaust himself trying to beat me. I was leaning more towards the first option. I looked up to see a crowd had already gathered. Up front I could see Jason, Piper, and Annabeth all sitting by the front when suddenly James appeared to be talking to Annabeth he leaned in for what appeared to be a kiss but was instead slapped away by Annabeth. He then began repeatedly slapping himself in the face and it didn't take me long to figure out Piper charmspoke him.

After a few more minutes James eventually made it to the arena and began getting prepared he put on full armour and toke out his sword and turned to face me and laughed saying "Aw little Pistos isn't strong enough to wear armour."

That got me really mad so I pulled out my sword looked at Chiron who would be the referee of the match. Chiron quickly listed the rules "No maiming, powers allowed, and obviously no killing!" We readied ourselves preparing for Chiron's signal to start. He gave it and James charged at me. He sneered as I didn't even move just as he swung his sword I disappeared shadow-travelling to the other side the arena. Everyone gasped in surprise. Turning around James charged again a little more cautious this time. Once he reached me this time I whispered something only for him to hear,

"Do a silly dance."

The whole crowd gasped dumbfounded when James stopped... and started doing the chicken dance in front of them. The whole crowd roared with laughter and a few seconds later the charmspoke ebbed off as he realized what he did. Growing angrier he charged me and right as he was about to reach me I reached out and poked him in the arm electrocuting him. More laughter came as he fell to the ground writhing in pain. Once that stopped I decided to demonstrate only one more of my many powers this time. Just as James was just about to reach me I snapped my fingers and he fell clutching his head as he hallucinated various things. After many moans, groans, and screams of pure terror and snapped my fingers again releasing him from it. I walked up to him slowly and steadily as he cowered in fear hiding his face from me. I pointed my sword and said "I win" and with that I left.

Annabeth POV

After that fight I stared in disbelief at Pistos wondering how he did all those things in the fight. I didn't even know what he did as the last move! Anyways I ushered my cabin because I wanted to have a talk with this Commander Pistos who I'd seen heading towards the beach. After informing Malcolm that he was in charge until I got back and put on warmer clothes I headed to the beach.

Until next time...