Chaos Spills the Beans

Shooting a quick text over to Chaos that said "Hey can we talk". I lay back down on my bed in deep thought. An alert from my phone snapped me back into reality. Chaos had texted back "Sure, about what". I replied "Face to Face?" and a few seconds later Chaos appeared. He was definitely in hurry to talk to me because he had spilled some beans on his robe. Brushing it off casually he asked "What's the matter Pistos?"

"I yes I wanted to know when you were going to tell me about your brother, Order."

"Oh, umm, well" stammered Chaos his face very flushed

"I'll take that as never" 

"Pistos, I was going to tell you when it was clear that he was actually the culprit behind this I couldn't be sure and than I'd have to get you worried about nothing"

"About what?" I demanded

"Oh nothing much, just a prophecy about the fate of the Universe decided by a battle between Order and Chaos' Champion. You know the usual things." he replied

"What was the prophecy" I ask

"We actually don't have the full prophecy all we have is this:

The Perfecter of Worlds now free

Shall begin his reign of terror mercilessly

A great battle shall end the despair

The Champion of Chaos a great weight he shall bear

and from that we can assume that their will be some final battle between you and Order" Chaos explained

"They use the word shall a lot but I'm off topic why don't you have the full prophecy and why not tell me about Order until now?" I inquire

"It was at the time when I took over from my father Void as master of the Universe back when I was still on good terms with Order even though are opinions differed. The prophecy was issued I asked that the only copy be sent to me to see what it was about. Order heard about it and tried to secretly intercept it using his servants. The group carrying it managed to escape with the prophecy mostly intact. It arrived and I never suspected Order as the one who sent the spies. The reason I never told you about Order is because I didn't want you worrying over some great duel that you may never have to fight but since you are the one destined to fight him as he has now escaped I thought you should know."

I accepted his answer than thought a bit more before abruptly realizing something "Order has the other part  of the prophecy doesn't he"

Chaos wouldn't even look me the eye when he said "That is what I always assumed"

"We need to find it I shall send my warriors to- no we should send a quest led by me!"

Chaos looked at me like I was crazy "How are you going to find it? Order could've hidden it anywhere!"

"I know, but we need to know the rest of that prophecy" I responded

"We probably do but who do we send?" Chaos asked

"I think we need to have a camp meeting between the counsellors and the warriors to decided that. Chaos can you get the warriors and Gamyra I'll get the rest" I said running off.

Annabeth POV

I woke to a loud pounding on the door and when I opened it found Pistos on the other side. Some kids were stirring and looking up blearily asking who was at the door I shushed them that asked Pistos "Whats going on?" 

"Meeting be there as quick as you can" 

"Does it have to be now it isn't like the world depends on it" I asked to late as he was already running away but as I turned away I heard him yell