Into the Sea we go!!!

Just so you know If you have already read the first two chapters that the army does have cloaks that hide their identity and can only be taken off by themselves. Anyways... the story continues!!!

Pistos POV

Pistos walked away wondering why Annabeth would want to know about my whereabouts. I considered confronting Charm as she was a daughter of Aphrodite but advised myself against it. I wandered around the ship but soon found myself walking out of the ship my feet headed toward the beach.

What I saw when I got there greatly saddened me. The water was gray and the sand was dull and rough on his feet. I stood staring at the sea when I heard the clopping of hooves nearby turning I met the eyes of Chiron who had come to stand by his side.

I spoke first asking him "What happened to the sea?"

With a solemn look in his eye Chiron answered "Poseidon the god of the seas favourite son ran away after terrible mistreatment from the campers led by that boy James Irving!
Poseidon fell into despair and the sea did so with him."

"Who was this boy?" I asked even though I already knew the answer.

"Percy Jackson, one of the greatest heroes ever to live. He saved this camp and the world more times than we can count. In his honour we erected a statue and every year campers gather to hear the tales of his adventures from the friends who ventured with him."

"How nice" I said quite honoured they did something like that in my name. I than asked "What happened to that boy James Irving?"

"Oh, he was punished by being given immortality unless killed in battle but would have to do all the things the campers didn't want to do like cleaning the stables for eternity"

We stood in silence for awhile before Chiron muttered

"This all could've been avoidable"

And trotted off. I had a feeling I wasn't suppose to have heard that. Oh well I could just ask him later.

Glancing back at the sea I relized much I missed my father and Tyson how could I have forgotten about them? Oh and my mom and Paul were they even alive? I decided to check later right now I had to see my father.

I quickly ran into the sea and dove underwater. Swimming rapidly I accidentally ran into hippocampi (sadly it was not Rainbow) we had a quick conversation I agreed to find him a herd of hippocampi if he brought me to Poseidon's Palace he agreed and we were on our way. After about 10 minutes of travel we arrived at his palace I left Poker the hippocampi (I know I tend to name my animal buddies after card games) outside the palace and headed toward the gate.

When I arrived at the gate the gatekeeper who was a dolphin looked up.

It said something like "click, clickity, click, sonar sound, and something that souded like a laugh"

I looked at it weirdly and said "Um in English please?"

He sighed in exasperation and grumbled "Please state your name and buisness."

"Much better," I replied and continued "I'm Pistos and I bring news on Percy Jackson."

At the words Percy Jackson the gatekeeper appeared to perk up he grabbed the telephone and began speaking in his native language after a few moments he glanced up and said "Lord Poseidon will see you now." he then pressed a button and I was ushered in.

I entered the throne room and what I saw nearly made my heart stop. It was clearly Poseidon but he looked even worse than he did during the Titan War. He was sitting on his throne Amphitrite beside him and Triton stood or well he didn't really stand because he doesn't have legs he just swam upright without moving.

I cleared my throat and spoke "I had hope it would be a private meeting"

With a flick of his hand Amphitrite left but Triton stayed a second longer glaring at me as he exited.

"Now." said my father "you're Pistos from what I have heard from Zeus you unexpectedly arrived today to help us in the war."

"That is correct"

"And you are the commander of the whole army."

"Yep"

"Well then Commander Pistos what news do you have on my son?"

"I have come to inform that Perseus Jackson is currently alive and well as a member if Chaos' army he misses you much but is busy helping save the Universe."

Poseidon just stood there for second taking that all in. After a moment he sat back down letting out a sigh of relief and a smile. He then asked "How well is he doing in army?"

"Um... he's doing quite fine infact he's one of the commanders now."

"Really? Well tell Percy that if he gets the time to come visit his dear old dad soon I've been worried sick about him!"

"Um... I will. Good bye Poseidon.

"Yes, yes good bye Pistos! Oh I can't wait to tell Tyson the news!"

I froze I had forgotten about Tyson. Turning around I shifted my feet nervously before saying "Well actually Poseidon, if you don't mind' could I tell Tyson the news?"

"Sure, sure let me call him!" He called Triton into the room and asked him to get Tyson.

A few minutes later Tyson came bounding into the room.

"Dad call for me?" he asked

"Yes I did Tyson. Pistos here has some news on Percy!" Poseidon exclaimed.

Hope entered his eyes or eye I should say as he glanced towards me

"Um... as I told Poseidon your brother is alive and a commander in the army of Chaos."

Tyson went ballistics and ran out of the room yelling "YAY PERCY ALIVE I TELL CYCLOPS FRIENDS CELEBRATE BY EAT PEANUT BUTTER!"

I laughed as he left, good ol' Tyson. Waving good bye to Poseidon I left the throne room and exited the palace.

I met Poker where I left him and I hopped on his back. When we were close enough to the beach I ordered him to stop. I jumped off and was about to swim to shore when he grunted. Oh yeah I thought I waved my hand and soon a herd of hippocampi swam out of nowhere he grunted what sounded like a thank you and jumped into the herd as they swam away.

I had just arrived on dry land when I heard the conch shell blow signalling it was time for dinner.

Chapter 3 complete I'm on a role!
Disclaimer: I do not own PJO or HOO as much as I wish to. It belongs to a guy named Rick Riordan.