The Truth Comes Out

I sat at the beach watching the waves calmly lap up against the shore. It was campfire and I finally had some peace and quiet... or so I thought until I heard loud footsteps and turned to see Annabeth glaring daggers at me.

"Uh... Hello" I said

She glared at me for a few more seconds before angrily blurting out "You told me you didn't know anything about Percy's whereabouts!"

"Oh... yeah...umm well technically I didn't I just got my weekly report from each of my commanders and so now I knew that he was alive," I weakly responded.

"From the way you spoke to me on the ship you made it sound like you hadn't communicated with him in a long time?" she retorted

"Well, you should never assume..." her glare changed to a murderous one "I mean I should never assume that one of my men survives I mean we are always putting ourselves in danger and you never know what could happen, like what if I told you Percy was alive and well only to find out he's been dead for 3 days!"

My response seem to calm her down and she decided to sit down beside me. We sat their in silence until a certain question come to the forefront of my mind insisting that it be asked. After a couple more minutes I asked "So... why did he leave?"

"Huh" Annabeth asked confused

"Percy, why would he leave, this place seems great?" I repeated

"Oh, well you probably heard the story since your such great pals with him and all" she said uncomfortably

"We hardly even talk and when we do it's always about the army." I said itching for an answer

We sat in silence for a bit longer when she spoke "It was 512 years, 1 month, 2 weeks, 3 days, 7 hours, 4 minutes, and 6 seconds ago. Percy was returning from a quest ordered by my mother in order to marry me. Bu-but when he returned he found me kissing Ja-James on the beach. Earlier that day he'd had given me a love potion in my dr-drink" she sobbed bursting with tears. I sat there soothing her waiting for her continue. "According to Aphrodite my love for the ma-man I tru-truly love was so powerful that it ma-managed to break the lo-love potion by just the sight of him usually it at least takes a ki-kiss." She began to cry again and I waited patiently until she spoke again. I awoke to him screaming at me and throwing our engagement ring to the ground before he ran off... I then turned and attacked James and Thalia came minutes later with news that Percy had l-l-le-left."

"So then why is James still here" I wondered a loud

"Well you see the gods were going to make all the head counselors immortal unless killed in combat which would have included Percy but since James was the only son of Poseidon around they decided they couldn't kill him so they granted him immortality but they decided to punish him by making him do all the unwanted chores and such around camp until he dies."

We sat there in comfortable silence for a couple more minutes until we saw campers returning to their cabins. Taking this as our cue we went to join them. As we approached the Athena cabin Abby ran out her blonde hair flying wildly behind her. She glared at me furiously with her sea green eyes and asked "Why is she crying?"

Annabeth responded before I could scooping her up into her arms"We were just talking about... a friend"

Abby leaned in and whispered a question in Annabeth's ear to which she nodded and then smiled at her. Clearing my throat I said "Well I should be going I will see you two tomorrow."

"Good-bye" said the two in unison and waving.

Walking back to my ship I found Alpha, Torch, and Forge talking beside it and looking at something on our phones. 

"Hey, anything I should know?" I asked

The look Alpha gave said it was bad news however Torch and Forge seemed perfectly fine in fact much happier than before.

"What is it?" I demanded getting impatient

"Well Chaos has decided to send us Gears and Embers."

"Oh gods, quick Alpha activate Code Rainbow do you hear me I want Code Rainbow now!" 

"No!" exclaimed Torch and Forge "We need our sugar!"

"I'm afraid it is already set you'll only be able to get candy at dinner where all also be expecting you to be keeping your children in order!" 

Yes, yes I know just let me back up a bit. Gears is Forge's and Charm's 12 year old son and Embers is Torch's and Moonlace's 11 year old son together they're known as the Crazy Cousins and they cause a lot of havoc back home especially when they've had lots of sugar. Code Rainbow is enacted to hide and lock away all sugar and prevent any... mishaps. "Where are Moonlace and Charm they need to make sure that Torch and Forge will prevent the Cousins from getting candy!" I demanded

"Don't worry Pistos I've already told them, everything is in place for there arrival tomorrow evening."

"Good, well then if that is all I'll be in my quarters. Goodnight" dismissing them as I headed to my room. I lay down closing my eyes allowing sleep to wash over me. It was not a fitful sleep however riddled with deaths, devastation, and ending with the appearance of a very dark presence.

"Hello, Pistos I have been waiting for this moment for a very long time" it whispered

"Who are you?" I demanded

"I am Order, Ender of Chaos and Perfecter of Worlds." it growled

"I'm sorry who?" I asked bewildered

"I AM ORDER" it screamed "Elder brother of Chaos and the True King of the Universe!"

"Oh! Let me guess you want to kill Chaos and take over the Universe!" I said cheerily

"Well, yes" he said confused by my change in attitude 

"So-"

"Stop speaking you're ruining my intimidation speech!" he screamed, then continued "I am Order bow to me or face certain doom" Then their was a flash and I caught sight of him leaving with it. He wore pristine white robes, with black voids for eyes, his skin was an unnatural shade of white, and he had hair of the same colour that went down to his shoulders. But the most hideous part of him had to be the long scar stretching along his forehead across his nose and onto his left cheek. 

I woke up instantly checked the time to see it was only 2 am and decided maybe it was time to have a little chat with Chaos about his older brother.

And finally there is another chapter. I know it took a long time but here it is. As  always characters from PJO and HOO belong to Rick Riordan.