Meeting Them

I was in my home in New York City, I was making lunch and I heard a noise coming from my shed. I went to check it out. I opened the door and Ringo Starr was standing there like nothing happened and Paul and George were standing up quickly and John was touching everything. " UMM Ringo WHY are you guys in my shed!! I wasn't mad, I was just really surprised. Who wouldn't be surprised. George came up to me and asked me if I had any food. John kept on insulting my house (shed) and Ringo stood there confused as ever.

Would you guys like to come in?? They stood there looking shocked. "Look! I'm just as shocked as you are, how did you even get in my shed?? They continued to look at me in a strange way until Ringo said " where are we?" I told him that they were in New York and John was surprised. John asked me how he got here. " I honestly have no idea!!" George was heading for my kitchen (what else is new) and Ringo followed. " Wait! Where are you guys going??" I ran to them, John and Paul followed me. "Whoa, your house is so big!" George exclaimed. I smirked because my house is NOT big! George and Ringo went to the kitchen and all of a sudden I hear BANG!! I race into the kitchen and I see Ringo on the floor with chips all over him. " WHAT HAPPENED ?!?" I said in a really worried voice. " Um Ringo kinda fell off of the stool. " "NO GEORGE PUSHED ME!!" Ringo looked ticked! I laughed a little inside. Paul and John were on the floor barely catching their breath laughing. " Ringo are you ok!" I still couldn't resist laughing. Ringo got up and pushed me aside and punched George in the face then he left. " He is REALLY mad Geo!" John said. Y'know you should go and talk to him." Paul told George. I rushed upstairs and Ringo was in the bathroom. Ringz are you ok? "NO! Go away!" I took a deep breath. I was nervous because I was talking to a Beatle! Ringo please, I need to talk to you!" A long pause of silence came until he opened the door. " Fine! What do you want?" He did not seem so happy." I don't think George meant to push you. He said it was an accident and he also said he was sorry. He told me to tell you that he was willing to share his sandwich with you!"

Ringo comes downstairs and talks to George in the kitchen. John, Paul, and I eavesdrop but we cant make out what they are saying. They come out forgiving each other. Then John starts falling asleep on my couch and I realize that its 10:30. " Hey, Guys I have to show you your rooms if you are going to be staying. All four of The Beatles followed me up the stairs. Paul and John can sleep in my brothers room. George you have my mums room, and Ringo you can sleep in my room because you have had a rough day. " Where are you going to sleep?" they all said in unison. Ill sleep on the couch, I will be fine. Goodnight boys!" " G'night."