CAN I GO HOME NOW??

Ringo looked worried, he kept on looking at me while I was staring deeply out the window. George tapped my shoulder. "Mary, is something wrong with you? You have not spoke a word since this period began." I wrote a note on a peice of paper for him. " Its about John, I will tell you on the bus. Just leave me alone right now, I need time to think."

He looked shocked because I am usually annoying and hard to handle. George just turned around and kept on drawing on the desk like the little artist that he is. I looked back at Paul and he looked really annoyed, and I mean REALLY annoyed. That's when I saw Kylie Ryfelder talking non-stop to him. "KYLIE PLEASE SHUT UP!!!" He looked up at me and communicated with me through sign language. He looked as if he was going to kill her. I don't blame him, Kylie is an annoying little twerp. Jason Burkhart came up to me and asked me if I could help him. I denied it and said that I had to help someone else, and that someone right now is Paul McCartney. I was too busy explaining something to Ringo that I have not even noticed that Paul punched Kylie right in the mouth. Kylie was shocked and scarred at the same time. She did not know what to do. Neither would I. I mean if Paul had punched me, I would be scared. Good thing Mr. Seaman did not see that.  Ringo got scared because he thought that Paul was mad at him. "Ringo, why would Paul be mad at you?" He ignored me and put his head down on the desk. Man, I just wanted to hug him so bad. Do you know how hard it is to control your fangirl when your idols are right in front of your face?? George got angry and left the classroom. I ran after him. "George are you ok!?? "Mary, i'm sick of everyone already! I just want to go to your house and eat, then go to sleep." " Come on George, we only have one more period and that is Gym, then we load up and go home." 

  George followed me and sat in the way back. Paul motioned for me to come over to him. I was scared because I thought that he was going to punch me, but I went over anyway. "Yes Paul??" "Where is John?" I shrugged my shoulders. He huffed and sat back down. " I am going back up there." He shooed me away.   All I remember from that point is being knocked out by Cosmo Harris.