Waking Up

I woke up around 8:30- 9:00 and The Beatles were still sleeping. I went to the kitchen because I knew they would be waking up soon and George would be hungry. I was making breakfast. I made pancakes and then I heard a loud crash coming from upstairs. " RINGO FELL! MARY RINGO FELL!!" Paul and John yelling from the top of the steps. "Oh my lord!" I rush up the stairs and see Ringo sleeping like a rock on the floor. " IS HE DEAD!!" George exclaimed. "NOoo! He is NOT dead, Ringo is clearly breathing." I heard him groan as he got up. " Are you ok Ringz??" He gets up and walks out of the room. "Poor guy, he is having all kinds of bad luck in 2015." "WHAT!! 2015! I thought we were still in 1964!!" John exclaims. "NO no no!! Your in 2015 boys and one hell of an impression you have made!" I say giving a thumbs up.

I went downstairs with Paul and John following me and George was already downstairs with Ringo eating the pancakes that I had made before Ringo fell. "Hey lads, did you know that it is 2015!" John whispers to Ringo and George. Ringo got all wide eyed and George stopped chewing. They were starrstruck. "Um Mary, John has lost his mind, Hasn't he? " Ringo asked me. " No my dear Richard, he is telling the complete truth. It is 2015 you guys came from the past and now you are witnessing 2015 as it is." George hides behind the chair. "Are we going to be ok?" He asked. "Yes your going to be ok you just have to listen to me and you will be fine."

When we were done covering the truth I had to go to school. " Where are you going Mary?" Paul asked all innocent. "I have to go to school." "Where are we going then?" Ringo asked all worried. "Your coming with me, that's why you need to change!" They got worried. I took them upstairs to my parents room. We aren't going to look stupid are we?!" George asked me. " Well it might look stupid to you guys but trust me you will fit in. " I gave George a Tie-Dye shirt and blue skinny jeans. I had Ringo wear a Queen t-shirt with black jeans. I had John were a Black Veil Brides shirt with black jeans. Paul chose his clothes himself. He chose a blue shirt that said "My dog ate my homework" and blue skinny jeans. I told them to change their hair style. Paul practically jumped when I said the words "change" and "hair" "NO IM NOT CUTTING MY HAIR!!" "I never said you had to cut it." So instead I just gave Paul a hat that said"SWAG" on the front of it. Ringo had a comb over. John spiked his hair, George insisted that he wore a beanie. " SO what do you guys think?" "UM OK I guess??" "Oh you guys look fine, now lets go or I will miss my bus.