Two

I slammed the glass door of my house, just to let my parents know I was still mad. But of course, it was silent. What do I expect, for them to actually care about my well being? Of course not. That's not what parents do or anything, I pull out my phone.

To: Zayn, Jade, Liam

Come over

Around five minutes, later they all piled through my door and into my room.

"You know how hard it is to get this stuff to nowadays?" Liam huffed dumping all of the mess and drugs on my bed.

"Aye! Get that stuff off my bed! The smell stains the fabric!" I scolded swiping it all of onto the floor.

"Your parents were really mad when they smelled weed in your room that time, huh?" He asked while setting up his bong.

"Yeah, and I didn't even smoke it." I said rolling my eyes and lighting a cigarette. I put my hand around the lighter, and the cigarette started to smoke.

"This stuff will make you feel better about your asshole parents." Zayn piped up, throwing a bag of white powder.

"You know I don't do drugs dipshit. How many times do I have to tell you?"

"Smoking cigarettes is absolute bullshit. Ungrateful.." He said snatching the bag back.

"Where're your parents?" Jade asked changing the subject.

"Who cares." I muttered blowing smoke to the ceiling. And that's how it went with us. We're just a group of teenage dirtbags basically. We all had piercings and tattoos and didn't care about anything. Anyways, I was trying to decide wether or not to tell them about Harry. We tell each other everything, I probably could tell them about him.

"Guys, I met someone today." I said quietly.

"Who's the unlucky lady?" Liam teased.

"It's a boy." I corrected.

"Ah. Well who is he then?"

"Well we're not dating or anything, but he was cute."

"Cute? You wouldn't normally date a boy who's cute? Is he like us?" Zayn spoke up.

"No...he dresses like a girl."

"That's hot." Liam and Jade said at the time and I rolled my eyes.

"Li!" Zayn yelped smacking him on the arm.

"Sorry babe..."

"What was he wearing?" Liam was practically drooling even with Zayn's hard glare.

"Clothes." I answered sassily. It was none of his business! Plus I saw him first...

"I mean what kind of clothes dipshit."

"A pink dress with thigh-highs." I smiled softly. He was adorable.

"Damn..." Liam muttered taking a hit of whatever she was smoking. I didn't want to talk about this anymore. Especially with Jade, who literally needed to be neutered.

"So, did you shag?" Zayn asked.

"No! I had only just met him, and he almost got raped."

"Oh..."

I just rolled my eyes and continued smoking my cigarette. They could be so annoying. I could hear keys jingling list downstairs, and that meant my parents were back.

"They're back, go!" I said hurriedly. They gathered up there stuff and climbed out my open window. I quickly sprayed my handy air freshener, hoping the smell would die down. They aren't usually home this early. I threw my cigarette out the window, hoping nothing would catch fire. I closed it and jumped on my bed as my parents opened up my door.

"Louis! Is that weed I smell?" Was the first thing my mom said with a scowl on her face. Dammit Liam.

-

It's weird IK don't hate me. The chapters are short and weird. Idk it'll get better.

-liv, xo