Twenty-Four

Louis' P.O.V

"Any news yet?" I asked pacing back and forth across my room.

"Not yet Louis, I promise as soon as I hear anything you'll be the first one I call."

"Okay, thank you." I say hanging up with Dave, who was one of the police officers in my hospital room.

"Louis?" I hear my mother's voice softly on the other side of the door.

"Come in." I sighed heavily, resting my head in my hands.

"They're going to find him you know. It's all gonna work out and you'll see him again." She assured sitting beside me.

"I know, I believe they will too...but I don't even know if he's okay. They can't tell me anything about his condition. I'm really worried."

"Of course he's okay, he's a strong boy. He'll pull thorough." She said pulling me into her chest.

"I just really love him mom." I said quietly closing my eyes, letting the tears fall.

"I know love, I know."

-

The loud sound of a a phone ringing woke me at the early of time 3:15 am. I groaned rolling over in my bed, ignoring it for a second before I realized what it could mean. I immediately jump out of bed and to the phone, picking it up.

"Hello!" I say out of breath.

"We caught him and have him down at the police station, it took a lot of interrogating but he finally admitted to the crime-"

"I'm on my way to the hospital." I said already dressed and putting on my shoes.

"I'm outside your house, I'll drive you."'

-

-

this chapter and is short and lame but a quick update is coming! votes and comment ily guys ❤️

-liv,xo