Twenty-Five

Louis' P.O.V

"Can this car go any faster?" I complained.

"If you want to get in a car accident, yes. He's not going anywhere Louis." The officer chuckled, sadly driving at the same pace. I was just so eager to see him. My world. My light. My everything. I have to make sure he's okay. Minutes later we pull up to the front of the hospital.

"We're here, he's in room 65-" he began, but I jumped out the car before he could finish his statement. I jog into the waiting room and past the receptionist. The number on the door increased as I ran down the hall and it didn't take me long to get room 65. I opened the door quickly, revealing Harry asleep on the hospital bed. I walked over to his bed slowly and my heart felt like it was beating out of my chest. He was covered in bandaids and bandages, and was hooked up to an IV with little nozzles up his nose.

"Baby." I breathed out quietly. I ran my fingers through his soft curls carefully and grabbed his small hand. I rubbed my fingers of his pale knuckles and pressed his hand to my face.

"God, I love you so much." I whispered and I saw him squint up at me.

"L-Lou?" He squeaked, but it came out raspy from him breathing in that smoke I'm guessing.

"I'm right here baby."I said crouching down so we could be eye-level.

"I-I'm so sorry." He cried gripping my hand with glassy eyes.

"You have nothing to be sorry for, don't apologize. You did nothing wrong." I said shakily caressing his cheek.

"I want to hug you." He sniffles trying to get out of bed, but then stopped and made a face of discomfort.

"Wait, I'll come to you." I said softly laying him back down. He scooted over, so I could easily slip in next to him. A feeling of calm and peace washed over me as he cuddled into me as close as possible. I carefully put my arms around him, not wanting to squeeze him to roughly.

"Lou, cuddle me harder!" He whined laying his head on my chest and closing his eyes. I chuckled doing just that and squeezing him and he hummed in satisfaction with a small smile on his face. I bent down and pecked his lips and a giant smile appeared on his face. I saw his dimple appear on the side of his cheek and I kissed that as well.

"I missed your kisses so much." He mumbled, his mouth muffled by my shirt. My heart skipped a beat at that cause, God he was so perfect.

"I love you." I sighed burrowing my nose in his curls, but he was already fast asleep. I'm so relieved to have him in my arms again, a feeling I'd never want to loose. I wanted him forever and nothing was going to stop that.

-

"He should be all good to go, just have him take it easy. No exerting yourself or anything like that. You might still be sensitive to bright lights. Call me if anything." The doctor smiled at us.

"I'll take good care of him." I said rubbing my thumb over his knuckles and she nodded leaving us all alone.

"Ready to go home baby?" I asked and he nodded smiling up at me.

"Home to where?" Niall asked stepping into the conversation.

"Home with me. He has to live with me."

"He has a perfectly good home with me, I can take care of him." Niall protested and I rolled my eyes.

"Just like you took care and protected him while he was getting abused right?" I said bitterly and Harry whimpered quietly.

"You don't know anything!" Niall raised his voice is defensively.

"Boys, we will not argue about this here. Not now. Harry what do you want to do?" My mother interrupted and all three of us looked him. He looked nervously around the room and I rubbed my thumb over his knuckles reassuringly. I would accept whoever he chose to go with, even if I would prefer him to be with me.

"Ni, I love you and you're my best friend. But I kind of want to be with Louis right now." He admitted with a guilty look on his face and I smiled on the inside.

"O-Oh...well that's fine. I'll see you later then." Niall said with a hurt expression on his face and turned to leave.

"Niall-"

"It's fine Harry. Seriously just leave me alone...feel better."  He muttered before walking out the door.

"I'll go see if he's okay." My mother said leaving us alone in silence.

"I-I didn't mean to hurt him." He sniffled.

"You didn't hurt him love. Niall is strong he'll be okay." I reassured helping him stand up. He whimpered hiding his face in my shirt and rubbed his back comfortingly.

"Let's go home lovely." I said softly and he raised his head to look at me with those giant forest green Bambi eyes.

"Okay." He mumbled with a pout on his dark pink lips. I swiftly lifted him off the ground carrying him bridal style out the room, but not before pecking him of course. I could feel tiny kisses being planted up and down my neck as we walked out the hospital to my mothers car. I sat him down in the back seat and he immediately cuddled up to me as soon as I slid in next to him in the car.

"Alright, Niall is okay and he headed home. Maybe you should go over and chat with him sometime this week Harry." My mother told us slipping into the drivers seat and starting the car. He mumbled a reply before gripping onto my arm and closing his eyes once more. I looked out the window during the short car ride home, the sun shining brightly into the car and over Harry. His brown curls were shining as well as his pale skin (it has more color now), long lashes resting on his blushy cheeks. His beauty truly had me in awe sometimes because he must've been created by angels and how did I ever end up being so lucky to end up with such a gorgeous little faunlet.

"Louis!" My mother said loudly and my head instantly snapped up.

"We've been here, but I see you were too busy to notice." She chuckled getting out the car and my face began to heat up. I decided not to disturb the sleeping beauty and carefully lifted him out the back seat. He clung to me like a koala, softly whimpering.

"It's okay love we're home." I said opening up the door and walking up the stairs. I walk into my room and carefully place him the bed and go close the door.

"Lou." He whined and I quickly joined him on the bed. Of course he grabbed to me like the little leech he is, arms wrapped tightly around my neck and I held him just as I tight. And man, did I miss this.

-

sorry guys if this is kinda a weird ending. The book is coming to a close, only a couple more chapters left! Thank you for your support!

-liv, xo