Tweleve

GUYS INSTEAD OF DANI AND LIAM ITS NOW ZIAM CUZ ITS CUTE AND EW HETERO. I made changes, go back and read them if you want.

"Hi Grammy."

"Hello Loubear! How've you been? I was beginning to think you were going to forget about your old grandma." She said chuckled.

"I would never! And I've been great. Really great." I said stroking Harry's soft curls gently.

"Uh oh, who's the lucky lad?" She teased. My grammy was my rock. She was more of a mother than my own mom and she was my support system. She accepted the way I dressed and my sexuality. She took care of me when my mom was out doing whatever stupid teenagers did, basically abandoning me. When I grew older, she decided that she could 'handle' me and took me back when I was around 14. I still haven't forgiven her to this day.

"His name is Harry and--I think I love him." I said whispering the last part in case he woke up.

"Love? Louis, love is a strong word. How do you know?"

"Well, I always want to be around him and he just makes me feel so happy. I get butterflies and fireworks in my stomach and my heart flutters when I'm around him. I want to um...always kiss him because he's so beautiful. He's the most wonderful person I've met in my life, well other than you. I just love him." I sighed finishing my rant.

"I believe you."

"You do?"

"Yes, the way you talk about him with so much passion shows. Even over the phone." She said sounding teary.

"Don't cry on me now Grams."

"I'm trying not to, but when did you become such a sap?"

"I know right!" I exclaimed.

"When will I get to meet him?"

"Maybe in a couple of weeks? He's very shy."

"How sweet! I know you're probably busy, but keep me updated."

"Okay, love you Grammy."

"Love you more Loubear!"

And we hung up. I admired the beautiful sleeping boy next to me for a couple minutes until I saw the time.

"Baby, my parents are gonna be home anytime now. I think you should go." I said gently waking him up. I didn't want to know what would happen if my parents saw us up here.

"But, I don't want to. I wanna stay here with you." He said in almost desperation looking at me. That couldn't be fear I was seeing in his eyes, right? Either way, it hurt to see this beautiful boy sad. The way his eyebrows furrowed didn't even look right on his face.

"I don't want you to get in trouble. I don't know how my parents would react, but I had a really fun time with you."

"Y-Yeah me too. Sorry I'm being clingy and annoying." He mumbled biting his lip. I realized his hands were shaking as he got out of bed and began to put on his shoes.

"I didn't mean it like that, you're not annoying! I just don't want us to get in trouble. I love having you ever and I'd let you stay if it was okay. I'm sure your dad misses you anyways." I explained sitting next to him. He just nodded trying to put on his white coat, but couldn't cause he couldn't get his arm through the other sleeve. I chuckled grabbing the other side of the coat and put his arm through it. I grabbed him and pulled him in for a hug, breathing in his scent.

"I'll drive you home. You've got so many bags." I smiled. Again, he just nodded grabbing as many bags as possible and headed down stairs. I sighed grabbing the remainder and following him. He was already packing stuff in the car by the time I walked out there and I did the same.

"Why're you upset princess?" I asked softly, backing out my driveway.

"I'm not, just tired."

"We just woke up."

"I'm fine Louis. " He said sounding irritated. I dropped the subject, but I grabbed his hand and intertwined his fingers with mine, hoping that he'd be happy again.

-

-

"I don't know, he was acting so weird today."

"Did something happen at school?"

"No, no I would've saw."

"So you were stalking him?"

"Oh shut up." I said rolling my eyes at Liam. I was talking to Liam about these things, he can actually see people more than objects and gives great advice cause he's got a girlfriend.

"He's been so distant." I signed biting my lip ring. Harry's been acting strange around me lately. We never hold hands anymore and when I try to, he pulls away. I don't think we even kiss as much as we use to, only small short and meaningless pecks.

"I don't know maybe he's needs some space. You're all over each other from what I've heard."

"But he's always clingy and I love that! There's always a space between us that's never been there."

"Look, I think you're overwhelming him. I'm not all over Zayn all the time. He's always telling me he needs his space and frankly, I need mine. He'll come back to you. Hey, footie starts back up tomorrow! That'll keep you busy." He suggested. Maybe I was smothering him. I'm always on top of him and maybe he's annoyed.

"Thanks Liam."

"No problem." He smiled. His phone began to ring and he answered it quickly. I could hear Zayn's voice on the other end talking very weirdly....

"I'll be home in a second baby, be ready for the Payne train." He said seductively into his phone. I gagged, knowing exactly what that meant.

"Gotta go mate, booty duty calls. But remember what I said!" He smiled patting my back and jumping out my window. I could practically see him run down the block and I chuckled at how excited he was. I thought I couldn't miss the Harry I fell in love with more. I was wrong.

-

-

okay what am I doing?? poor Lou Lou and Harry wyd??? i aim for all my chapters to at least be a thousand, but that didn't work out :/ but I'm in the 900s! (update; not after I edited) I gotta get on the hw so bye y'all

-liv, xo