Thirteen

Louis' P.O.V

Giving Harry space is harder than it seemed. I thought it would be a piece of cake, I mean he's just a boy. Wrong. My Harry was irresistible. He was like sugar to a small child. If I was giving him space, I was still going  to make sure he was safe, so I had to watch (stalk) him from afar. I watched him walk to class with his books pulled tightly to his chest and his eyes glued to the floor. I watch how he sneaks candy whenever he goes to his locker. He always eats the pink starbursts first. I watch when he hangs out with Niall in between class and he lectures him about how his dress is too short. I think he looks beautiful anyways. The pink dress frames his pale body perfectly along with those socks and new pink converses. I knew when I bought the outfit it'd fit him. He looked like a beautiful little flower and I wanted to kiss the shit out of him. I really missed him.

-

"What's up with you Louis? You never miss goals." My friend Nick asked me. I sighed rubbing my hands over my face.

"Relationships issues." I explained dribbling the ball back and forth.

"Oh...don't think about that now! Focus on practice." He said giving me a reassuring pat on the back. Jesus, why is Harry the only thing I can think about. Why couldn't he not be an angel?

"Come on Tommo! Get your head in the game!" My coach yelled from the sidelines. I really needed to get it together. The ball was passed my way and I ran with it, successfully kicking it into the goal. Maybe I can forget for a little while, and for the rest of practice I focused on soccer.

-

So this is what it's like to not obsess over someone for less than 5 minutes. I chuckled at myself drying off my wet hair. I put my clothes back on, grabbed my bag and headed out. Before I walked out the door I saw Harry standing at his locker, looking around for someone. He looked adorably confused. I almost called out to him when I remembered, space. Instead, I rushed out the door before he could see me.

Harry's P.O.V

"Harry what're you doing? I thought Louis was taking you home?" Niall asked walking over to me.

"I think he's mad at me Niall. I think it's because of the way I've been acting..." I said worriedly biting my lap.

"Did you tell him yet?" He asked and I looked at the ground.

"Haz..."

"You know I can't Niall! You know why!"

"I think it'd be better to just tell him. He's gonna find out! How long do you think you can keep this act up?" Niall lectured crossing his arms over his chest.

"I don't know." I whimpered tears coming to my eyes.

"Look, the sooner you tell him the better."

"I know."

-

"Hey, you've reached my voicemail. Leave a message at the sound of the tone and I'll get back to you if I feel like it."

Beep

"Hi Lou, it's Harry. I-I miss you and I wanna know if we can do something this weekend? I really miss you. Y-Yeah call me back if you can." I mumbled tears falling down my face. I pressed the end button, hanging up the phone. I'm gonna tell him, it'll be okay. When I see him this weekend I'll tell him everything and he'll stop being mad at me. Everything will be fine.

Louis' P.O.V

"Ready Tommo? I heard this was gonna be a sick party!" Nick smiled at his reflection, brushing his quiff. One of my soccer mates was holding a huge party to celebrate the beginning of a new soccer season.

"Yeah." I said with feign enthusiasm. I wasn't really pumped like I normally would be. I actually rather be with Harry right now, but space.

"Okay let's go!" He yelled loudly and dragged me out his room. I sighed getting into his silver BMW. I'm really only going cause everyone expects the team captain to be there and it'll keep my mind of Harry.

"There's gonna be so many hot girls there! Gonna get laid tonight Tommo?" He chuckled.

That nickname sure does get annoying.

"No. It's...complicated." No he didn't know I was gay. It was nobody's business. And even if they did find out, they weren't gonna say shit.

"Complicated eh? I have a few lady friends that can get your mind off that real quick." He smirked and I almost gagged. I don't do vagina.

-

As soon as I entered the large house my nose was hit with the stench of alcohol, sweat and weed. My nose scrunched in disgust. I pushed past the groups of drunk teenagers and sat down at the bar. I grabbed a bottle of whatever alcohol was closest and pored it in a red solo cup. I drank the bitter alcohol, ignoring the burning in my throat. I really need to get drunk and forget about all the stress of everything. I finished the cup and refilled it. I stood up and decided to join the party and found my friends completely wasted and high on the couch. It had only been 20 minutes. Automatically, a pretty brunette with loose curls hopped off the couch and she wrapped her arms around my neck. She was so close I could smell the cheap perfume and alcohol.

"So you're Louis. Heard so much about you." She said biting her lip. I could barely hear what she was saying cause I was already tipsy and fading in and out. I think someone spiked my drink.

"Yeah, that's me. The Tommo." I slurred, almost toppling over. I took another sip of my drink, but than realized I already drank it all.

"Lou, do you have a girlfriend?" She purred in my ear. She sounded so far away and my vision was completely blurred and I couldn't think. Harry Harry Harry is all she reminded me of and all I could think of.

"Wha-" Was all I could say. Before I knew it she was kissing me, like on the lips. Her's weren't as soft as my Harry's, they were lipstick covered and rough. My mind was telling me to push her off me, but my body was just uncooperative.

"Let's get you another cup of that. You need to loosen up." She giggled grabbing the empty cup hanging loosely from my hand. I just stood there like a pile of bones, unable to move.

"You good Tommo?" A voice I could recognize as Nick's yelled.

"N-"

"He's fine!" I was cut off by the brunette.

"I'll see you later then mate." Nick winked before walking away. Nick don't leave me here with this crazy whore, is what I wanted to say but of course my damn lips wouldn't move.

"Come on, let's have some fun." She smirked dragging me up a flight of stairs. Literally, she was dragging me up the stairs cause I couldn't move, but she a found a way to get me to an empty room. Fuck, I knew where this was going and she had already kissed me!

"Stop." I managed to mumble out. She ignored me, sat me down and put some type of tablet in my mouth and held my head at an angle pouring the drink down my throat. I automatically felt sick and collapsed on the bed. Whatever strength I had left, left my body.

"Don't worry, nobody has to know. It'll be our little secret." Was the last thing I heard before I completely blacked out.

-

-

oh lord Louis what've you gotten yourself into. sorry if I have u guys stressing it'll get happy eventually ;) updates soon.

liv, xo