Nineteen

COMMENT AND VOTE

Harry's P.O.V

I woke up to the soft humming of Louis, my favorite sound. His voice his so raspy and powerful, yet soft and soothing. Also his hands combing through my hair wasn't half bad.

"You awake love?" He asked peering down at me. His minty breath hit my face, signaling he had recently brushed his teeth

"Mhm." I mumbled snuggling into his bare chest.

"Are you hungry? I know a diner nearby." He asked continuing to tangle his hair in my messy locks.

"I don't have money--"

"I wouldn't let you pay for it anyway." He chuckled. As if on cue my stomach began to growl and I blushed.

"Guess that means it's time to get up." He smiled. I was hungry, but I didn't feel like getting up.

"Carry me." I whined.

"As you wish." He muttered standing up, and in one quick motion he threw me over his shoulder. I squealed kicking my feet against his stomach.

"I'm just doing what you wanted." He said pinching my pink lace clad bum.

"Put me down before I puke on your back!" I threatened getting dizzy watching my curls swing back and forth. Finally, he sat me up right so he was just carrying me around.

"Love these socks and panties on you love." He muttered lowly in ear and I blushed. He messed with the pale pink bows on my socks kissing me softly.

"I-I'm gonna go get dressed now." I stuttered running back up stairs cause I was so embarrassed. My face felt on fire! I quickly looked through the drawers where I kept my extra clothing. I picked a plaid skirt with a off white crop top and black knee-highs. I brushed my teeth with my extra (pink) toothbrush (of course with the bubblegum toothpaste Lou bought me). When I was done I finger combed through my hair and skipped down stairs.

"You look gorgeous love, ready to go?" He asked pecking my lips.

"Yep."

-

"These pancakes are so good!" I moaned taking another bite.

"Glad you like it." Louis said rubbing his hand up and down my inner thigh. I began to start on my bacon, but i felt eyes. Not Louis' either. I looked up and saw everyone seemed to be minding their own business. I ignored it and continued to eat my food.

"So, I've been thinking..."

"Yes?"

"What if--What if when you graduate, maybe we could move in together?" He looked at me with hopeful eyes. Moving in?

"Don't give me an answer now, just think about it." He said quickly.

"Okay." I promised. That's such a huge step and I'm flattered by the offer, but what if he gets tired of me, then where will I go? What about Niall, what about-

"You're freaking me out with that look on your face." He said.

"What look?"

"The thinking one." He said nervously. I giggled laying my head on his shoulder and he pulled me closer into his side. 

"Where've you always wanted to go?" He asked.