Twenty-Seven

Louis' P.O.V

"Is a blindfold necessary Lou?" he whined kicking his sock clad feet back and forth. He was sitting on the edge of my bed and of course he was too short to reach the ground.

"Patient babies get surprises." I said squishing his cheeks together and pecking his cherry red lips. He groaned in response and tried to latch onto me, but I slipped out of his reach. I finally found the papers I was looking for and I placed them in his hands. There was no reason for him to keep the blindfold on now, except for the reason that it was fucking hot. He was wearing this new baby pink two piece I bought him and white thigh highs that stopped right below the skirt. He looked so innocent and sexy simultaneously while he leaned back on his arms and waited for me to find his surprise. Not to mention the lollipop he was sucking on earlier. Those lips are sinful.

"Can I look now?" He asked crinkling the paper slightly. After taking one more mental image of him, I reach behind him and unite the white blindfold. He looks down at the papers and gasps.

"Paris! You're taking me to Paris?" He squealed with large bambi eyes.

"Yes baby, you deserve it." I say smiling at how happy is.

"Oh my god! Thank you, thank you Lou!" He said jumping into my arms and I chuckled twirling around as he giggles. I support him under his bum and his back.

"I love you so much!" He squealed and I couldn't tell you how we ended up on my bed making out fiercely with my hand up his skirt grabbing his bum and his top discarded somewhere on the floor.

"Boys lunch is ready-" she stopped mid-sentence as she walked in on us. I lifted my, now red face, from Harry's lips and looked at my mothers face.

"Uh, we, I-" Harry stuttered as I was still in between his legs. Awkward.

"I see I interrupted something. Lunch is ready, but I see you're not hungry." She chuckled shaking her head.

"Mom!" I groaned sitting up from my position.

"Alright, sorry. I'll knock next time." She smirked walking out my room. I sighed heavily and Harry giggled.

"What's so funny?" I asked him before attacking his neck in kisses and he was screaming for me to stop.

"I don't know if you saw, but the flight is for tomorrow." I mention when I do stop.

"Really? We should pack!" He says and pulls me down by my neck for another kiss.

"Later though?" I said flipping us over so he was on top. My hand instantly rested on his lovely bum and thigh.

"Later." he agreed biting his lip seductively.

-

After the heat of the heat of the moment finally simmered down, we packed quickly and hopefully efficiently.

"You have everything?" I asked him zipping up my suitcase.

"Yup." He pipes zipping up his bubblegum pink suitcase. I rolled both of them to the door so it'd be easier for us to run out the door.

"Time for bed, gotta be up bright and early tomorrow." I smiled picking him up quickly and throwing him on the bed.

"Oh I can't wait for tomorrow, it can't come fast enough!" He squealed cuddling up to my side. I chuckled and kissed his head as he closed his eyes.

-

-

ending is ass but here it is! guys i'm so so sorry! i'm dealing with a lot rn, plus I'm looking at colleges and things like that rn and I have to focus on school. I'll try to update when I can, but this story is coming to a close and I have the first of my next story already written (that will be posted after the last chapter). i love you guys, thank you for the support!

-liv, xo