Three

Harry's P.O.V

"And he was so nice to me Niall! He helped me...I didn't think he would, but he did! He even walked me here!" I explained to Niall. Louis...he was so pretty.

"He did? What did he look like?" He asked popping another piece of cookie in his mouth.

"He was wearing all black and he had tattoos! His eyes were blue and his hair was brown and feathery. He had a nice smile, he was so sweet." I giggled jumping on the bed next to Niall.

"Tattoos?" He said squinting his eyes.

"Niall, don't judge a book by it's cover!" I said pointing my finger at him.

"You're right. Come here, I missed you." He said opening his arms for me to snuggle in.

"Guess what's coming up?" He asked me.

"What?"

"Your birthday."

"Two months..."

"That's kinda soon! I can't believe you're going to be 17 years old."

"You're gonna be old on your birthday!"

"19 is not old!" He insisted poking my stomach, making me squirm.

"Okay, whatever you say, but I'm tired." I said yawning.

"I'll wake you when it's time to go home." And with that, I cuddled into Niall's chest and slipped into sleep.

-

Louis' P.O.V

Should I text him? No, I don't want to seem desperate, but I want to talk to him so badly. I want to know more about him.

"Louis, come down here!" My mom yelled from downstairs. I groaned, rolling off my bed and walking down the spiraling steps. My parents were seated at the table, watching my every move. I lazily slid into my seat, and leaned back into the chair.

"What?" I asked them.

"This is about the 100th time we've had this conversation Louis! One, I don't want you getting anymore tattoos. Secondly, you can not leave the house when you want, you're a child! Thirdly, I don't want you hanging out with those street rats anymore." She lectured angrily. I feel like all she does is yell.

"I'm not a damn child! I'm 18, I can do what I want, and they're not street rats! They're my fucking friends." I said back. I've known them since I could remember. And so what if they do smoke, they want.

"I don't care what ever the hell they are! They're not allowed in this house and don't you get another tattoo on your body, you look like a gothic understood?"

"Whatever." I said flipping them off and walking back upstairs,

"Don't you walk away from when I'm talking to you! I'll-I'll--"

"You'll what? You already fucked up my life, there's nothing else you could do to make it worse." I snapped stomping up the steps.

"I can't wait till you move out, you disgrace." She yelled. I slammed my door, making the room shake a little. I slammed my fist into the wall, regretting it immediately. Pain coursed through my hand as I shook it out. My knuckles were bleeding, the old cuts must've opened. I ignored it and sat back down on my bed. Why is she always pissing off about something, and why does my dad just sit there? I must have the worst life, I have to! Even though I act like I don't care, it does hurt a little when your mother says that kind of stuff. Screw it, I don't need anybody, and nobody needs me.

-

Short and weird chapter again. The main characters have been formally introduced! Next chapter is coming..

-liv, xo