Nine

Louis' P.O.V

After the whole 'you can't do what you want' lecture and a lot of arguing, I stayed in my room for most of the day. Secretly, I had been texting Harry all day. He was cute even through text.

"Mate, open up!" I heard a muffled voice. I pressed send on my phone and turned to the window. I saw Liam along with all my other friend perched on the roof, peering into the window. I hurried to open it and everyone climbed in.

"Jesus, feels like we haven't seen you in years!" Zayn said stretching.

"Yeah, what've you been up to?" Jade asked flopping on my bed. I should tell them, they're my best friends.

"Well...I have a boyfriend." I told them smiling.

"Aw, Louis! When were you gonna tell us? Do we know him?" Danielle asked sitting on Liam.

"Remember that boy I was taking to you about earlier? The one who wore dresses?"

"Him? You're dating that cross dresser twink!" Zayn said in awe.

"Shut up, he's not a twink." I snapped.

"No he's not, apparently he's your princess." Liam cackled scrolling through my phone.

"Fuck you Liam." I growled snatching my phone back. The messages between him and I were private.

"So have you fucked him yet?" Zayn asked casually.

"No, I haven't...it's not like that."

"So what you're saying, is that he hasn't let you get in his skirt." Zayn chuckled.

"What I'm saying is, this isn't a hit it and quit it type thing! It's an actual relationship, not that you would know anything about that." I snapped. Zayn looked taken aback a bit and Liam glared at me, but I was angry. Harry is so special to me, I'd never do that to him.

"Okay okay, chill man! Didn't know you were into relationships." He muttered. Neither did I, it's been a while.

"When can we meet him? I want to see if this boy meets my standards." Danielle announced.

"Uh...I don't know, he's quite shy."

"Please? At least ask him?" Danielle pleaded giving me puppy dog eyes.

"Oh fine. I'll ask, but he'll probably say no." I shrugged flipping on my flat screen TV. I grabbed a cigarette from the pack that had previously been thrown on my bed.

"I'm going to smoke this outside." I mumbled, climbing out my window. I took another drag from from the cigarette, quickly finishing it minutes later. I climbed back in the warm room, where everyone's attention was on my Xbox.

"Want me to beat your ass again in GTA?" Zayn asked smirking at me.

"Oh it's on." I chuckled grabbing a remote control and sitting down next to him. That started an all day video game competition, that I sadly ended up losing.

"Told you I was better than you!" He bragged throwing the controller.

"You're so fucking annoying!" I yelled tackling him. Even though Zayn was a pain in my ass, he was still my best friend. Zayn and I were a little closer than the others. We wrestled on the floor for a couple minutes until I pinned him to the ground successfully. I saw Liam out the corner of my eye jealously glaring at me.

"We should go, it's getting late." Danielle said stretching. Zayn struggled to wiggle from under me, but I guess footie made me strong.

"Yeah, I don't need my mom on my ass, worrying. Let me up, you win!" He chuckled. I sighed sadly, getting off him because, I secretly wished my mom accepted me. Danielle, Liam and Zayn are just as 'bad' as me. We all have tattoos, we all smoke and we all wear black. Why can't my parents except me too?

"Thanks for letting us chill here. See ya mate!" Liam smiled with his arm securely around Zayn. They climbed out my window and disappeared into the night. I began to clean up the chip bowls, pizza boxes and soda cans that littered the ground. I checked the time and it was around 11:30 and I was exhausted. I walked downstairs to check and see if anyone was home, and of course I was. After showering and changing into pajamas, I was in bed. My eyes were closed, and I was about to drift off, when my phone buzzed on the nightstand. I blindly felt for it on small table and grabbed it.

"Hello?" I groaned into the phone.

"H-Hi Lou." Harry sniffles into the phone.

"Haz, what's wrong?" I said worriedly sitting up in my bed.

"I--uh...I just---ugh--"

"Calm down baby, you can tell me." I said gently.

"I-I'm having trouble sleeping..."

"Why? Do you need me to come over-"

"No! No, don't come...I'm just sad, I-I really miss my mom." He whispered.

"Where's your mom love?" I asked softly.

"She died when I was 9...a drunk driver hit her. Without her, I kinda feel alone." He mumbled. I felt a lump grow in my throat. I felt absolutely horrible for him.

"Oh...oh, Haz I'm sorry." Was all I could say. I had my mother (even if she didn't fully love me), I couldn't really relate.

"No, it's okay, it was so long ago-"

"Doesn't make it any less sad....you have a right to be upset, and I just know I'm here for you, always." I said genuinely. It hurt to hear him cry, especially when I wasn't there to comfort him.

"Thanks Lou." He said sounding sleepy.

"Haz, I honestly care about you...a lot. And I've never really felt that before. It also makes me really sad when your sad. I hope you never feel alone again--because I'm your boyfriend and I'm suppose to make you happy. I'm gonna try my best to do that...you don't deserve any sadness at all in your life. You're just so beautiful and kind and...Jesus when did I become such a sap? I don't know where I was really going with this, but I think--I think I l--" I was interrupted by snuffling on the other line, meaning he was asleep. I smiled to myself cause even the sounds he made when he slept was cute.

"Night princess." I whispered before ending the call.

-

Aw, so much fluff. This book basically is like 90% fluff soz...yeah. Sorry updates r slow :/ I have a life XD bye pumpkins! Love ya

-liv, xo