2:Life couldn't get any better

A/N

Hey guys hope you're enjoying the story!Comment your thought i would really love to know your opinions!!

________________________________________________________________________________________

Damon POV

I got off the plane finally and i'm soo tired but i still cant get Ariana off my mind...

I get out of the airport and call a cab.As I'm waiting around i look around me and catch sight of Ariana with some other girl that was probably her friend,they were laughing at something.God she looked so pretty when she smiled...She sees me and gives me a special smile and waves at me.I smile back and wave.After a few seconds my cab arrives.I get in and give the driver the address Ty gave me.

As I look out the window i see that its raining.I hate rain.

I pay the cab driver and walk to the house with a number 24 on it i use my old house keys to see if they fit in the key hole...it worked i smiled to myself...thanks Ty. I push open the door and enter the house.Wow it looks like i've actually been living here.

I throw my backpack onto the white sofa and go upstairs to take a shower.I see loads of scrubs and soaps on the shelves so i take one and step in.Aaah this was the life no more drama to do with Klaus and Silas, no more supernaturals... just me and my normal human life.

I change into some comfy clothes and go into the bedroom and flop on the bed .Man am i exhausted! I doze off into a nice sleep while thinking ...This new life could not get any better .I have nothing to worry about...