30: Getting Stefan back

A\N

Hey guys so sorry I couldn't update soon but I have 4 reasons!
1. I was busy with stupid school stuff!
2. I was having writers block
3. I was waiting for the book to get 420 reads
4. I'm working on a secret book that you will know about soon because it is a proper collaboration with pinkbookbunny350!

This book is my own and yeah that's it! So comment, vote and follow me!

______________________________________________________________________

Ariana POV

I need to know about Ian's feelings for Elena. He should have gotten rid of her when he found out what type of a person she is.
I find him in his room looking through some books.
I knock on the door.

He jumped a little "You scared me!" He said laughing.

I don't smile. He takes everything as a joke and needs to know this is serious.

"Don't think I'm letting you off on the Elena thing"

"I just thought she might be useful to us so I kept her number"

"Don't lie to me!"

Does he think I'm stupid!

He sighs," Ok... I didn't delete her from my phone or my memory even because when we were together and I was going through a rough time ; killing lots of people, she never turned on me. She always tried to help and support me and when she acted out like I would have... I just didn't have the heart to give up on her."

He looks at me with an expression full of heartbreak. I feel lucky he chose me and I shouldn't have doubts on him. I kiss him on the cheek and join the others. Things are going to get a bit awkward between us.

Everyone is getting ready to meet Klaus in London.

Damon POV

Everyone is coming to see Klaus even Elena. I'm so glad that conversation is over with Ariana. Things would be a little awkward with her from now.

Bonnie POV

We meet Klaus in an empty coffee shop. He must have compelled everyone to go away.
He smiled at us smugly.

"Hello"

"We need your hel-"

"I know, I know! I told you all to come so that we could discuss a plan"

"So what do we plan on doing" Elena asked.

I miss my best friend. Elena changed so much when Damon went. She turned into the worst part of him...

"The reason we are in London is because I know Stefan is here, Bonnie do you know how to do a locater spell?"

"Yeah"

"Good because I have vile with Stefan's blood in it and here is a map so you can go do that"

"Why no - how did you get Stefan's blood?" Damon asked confusedly.

"When Stefan gave his loyalty to me I took some of his blood without him knowing in case I needed him again. Anyway once Bonnie knows where Stefan is, Tyler and I will go kidnap Stefan"

"Why me?!" Tyler whined

I gave him an annoyed look. Seriously! He wants to start a discussion right now?! He saw my face.

"Fine" he grumbled

I start the locater spell.

Tyler POV

I can't believe I have to go with Klaus! I know they want me to go because I'm a werewolf and can keep Stefan in control but couldn't Ariana go?

We start walking to the street where Stefan is. I literally want to tear Klaus's head of his shoulders. As I'm thinking that we see Stefan walking down the street.

"I go in front of him, you go behind and if he tries anything funny, bite him" he whispered.

Using our supernatural speed we stand either side of him. He laughs. Klaus tries to compel him but it doesn't work so I swiftly bit him deeply in the neck. He winced in pain.

"Come with us or you won't get the cure" Klaus said.

We bring Stefan back to the empty coffee shop. For a second he's normal but then he suddenly launches himself at Damon and pins him to a wall.

"How dare you leave me with your problems" He mutters.

Klaus and I try pulling him off of Damon but he doesn't budge. Damon stabbed him with a stake but not too deeply, it heeled straight away. He stabbed him deeper and deeper each time but it heeled just as fast every single time. He was way to strong now that he was on human blood. Bonnie and Ariana tried their magic on him but it barely worked. Something was wrong...

Damon POV

Stefan's black veins showed up under his eyes. He wanted to feed on me. This isn't him. I know my brother well and I know for sure that someone had done this to him. I drive the stake slightly under his heart and he doesn't seem to feel a thing. Bearing his fangs he tries to bite my neck but just in time Ariana tries to pull him off again and it obviously doesn't work but then Tyler and Klaus join and they finally manage to get him off. I hug Ariana tightly. I was so close to being dead and not seeing her again. She pulls away quickly.

"He's on vervain. We're going to have to wait until it drains out of his system" Klaus said taking out a penknife from his pocket.

...

Finally the vervain was out of Stefan's system and Klaus compelled him never to drink human blood and to forget any of this had happened. Then he cured him and Elena. It felt as if a huge weight had been lifted from my shoulders. But the fact that Ariana was barely talking to me disturbed me. I give Stefan a hug. I missed him so much. I missed fighting and making fun of him! We talked for a bit. While the others made their way back to my place, Klaus and I were left alone.

"Now for my part of the deal..." he said.

"What do you want?"

"Ariana"

"Anything but her, please Klaus!"

"Give her tomorrow same place, same time. Or I'll come, kidnap her and kill Elena..."

...

Back at my place we were all discussing another plan. I came here seeking peace. I got even more drama than before. I go outside and sit on the steps for some thinking time and fresh air. I can't let Klaus take Ariana away from me. I won't let him take anyone from me. He took to much already.

After a few minutes Elena came and sat next to me.

"I'm really sorry. About what I've done and everything"

I give her a small grateful smile. I knew she would come to her normal self soon. I was never going to give up on her. She never gave up on me...

"We won't lose Ariana. I promise"she said solemnly

"I'm sorry for leaving without telling you. I didn't want to face you. I was a dick"

She laughed," You were! But I still love you even if you don't love me"

She kissed me gently on the cheek and left. I felt all the sparks I felt when we used to be together. I go back inside and see Ariana give me a reassuring smile. I would be ready to give up my life for her at any moment. But I would be ready to sacrifice myself for Elena too...