26:Rescue

A\N

Hey guys hope you're enjoying the story so far. I know the chapters are short but I'm just trying to make it a bit suspencey. Anyway there are a few more plot twists before the story sadly ends. Also I am so sorry I couldn't update yesterday but I was really busy! Sorry this chapter has a really bad ending but I tried!

______________________________________________________________________

Damon POV

"Bonnie you're gonna die!!!" I said frantically. I had no idea what to do. She was getting worse, she had been stabbed several times which meant Ariana was in trouble.

"DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK I DON'T KNOW THAT!"She screamed in pain.

Tyler was holding a towel tightly on her wounds. He stared at the blood hungrily. He was half vampire so he had the urge to drink it.

" Damon can you please take over for me?! I need some air"

I held the blood soaked towel.

"Bonnie, can't you unlink yourself to Ariana"

"No she has to be in the same room as me"
This time a horrible looking burn appeared on her cheek. She screamed.

"Go save Ariana! I might know where she is..."

Bonnie POV

It's the Aquarius coven. It has to be. My Grams told me all about them and their obsession with the Bennet doppelganger. I don't know exactly where they settled here but I know how to track them. Bearing the dreadful pain I was going through I reached into my pocket and took out the Aquarius coven's chain. My grams gave it to me years ago when she told me about her encounter with their previous leader.

"The spell book" I groaned. I was in so much pain I could barely speak.

"What?" Damon asked.

"THE FREAKING SPELL BOOK!"

Honestly he can be so useless sometimes!

He rushed to the the bookshelf and pulled out a dusty, old book in a leather cover.

Holding the chain my hands Damon gave me a map and I started chanting.

Ariana POV

"AHHHHHH PLEASE STOP!!!"I burst into tears. She was killing me extremely slowly. But I can't let her.

I can't let Bonnie die with me...

Elena pulled her hand out from my chest. She rubbed the blood of on her shirt.

" Okay. Time for the vervain and wolfsbane again!" She chirped happily.

"How could you be enjoying this! Ian said he loved you because you were a better person"

"Don't you dare talk about him with me you bitch!"

She shoved the vervain down my throat. It felt like I had swallowed a fire. And you should know how I reacted to that.

And then from nowhere a wooden stake came flying towards Elena from nowhere. But unfortunately she spun round and caught it.

"Are you really going to kill me Damon?"

At first I thought my ears were deciving me but I wasn't imagining it. Ian really came for me! I saw him holding a crossbow ready to risk his life for me. I love him so much.

Elena made her way to him.

Please don't kill him.

But as she held the stake in attack mode. Using his supernatural speed Tyler appears behind her,grabs her arm and bites her...

She stares at him in shock and starts rubbing her hand rabidly. And then starts crying.

Why is she crying? It's not going to kill her and its far less compared to what she's done to me!

"Why Tyler!"

"You were going to kill them"

Ian undoes the chain and kisses me.

"I was so scared I would lose you"

I hug him tightly. I'm just so happy to see him.

Elena POV

I can't believe they left me here with the werewolf bite. The know what happens when a vampire gets bitten by a werewolf! And like I haven't got enough problems I hear Jude coming...

"Where is she..."

I don't say anything.

"Where is she she!" He says,raising his voice

I still don't say anything.

He starts torturing me on the inside with magic.

"Stupid bitch" He mutters

He walks away, giving me a chance to escape. I need to get a cure for my bite and its better join Damon instead of getting revenge.
I might die if I keep trying...